Royal Cup XIII team thread, Apr 13th, 2013

2»

Comments

• It has finally happened to the Rocks, we have a last minute drop out, need 1 PLO player asap... Trying to contact a couple of people right now.
  • compuease wrote: »
    It has finally happened to the Rocks, we have a last minute drop out, need 1 PLO player asap... Trying to contact a couple of people right now.

Just picked up Hayden from the defunct Guelph team to play Stud, however this means some last minute shuffling, sorry to do it to you Greg ol buddy...
  • emailed my poker list for you. Maybe drive over to the Cave to jones for players?
  • compuease wrote: »
    It has finally happened to the Rocks, we have a last minute drop out

Thanks, Bill . . . the cheque is in the mail. :D
  • Milo wrote: »
    Thanks, Bill . . . the cheque is in the mail. :D

A**hole...... both of you... If only you knew... FYI if Bill had managed to get to me I would have made it back for the event...
  • Might seem like an odd question . . . but does anyone know for certain that our venue has electricity after the last day or so of weather?
    Might seem like an odd question . . . but does anyone know for certain that our venue has electricity after the last day or so of weather?

Good question, I will send an email right now to my contact...
  • Meh we played by propane lantern last night. Still have some left...
    Might seem like an odd question . . . but does anyone know for certain that our venue has electricity after the last day or so of weather?

She responded, power good all day...
  • made a last min change plo player Rick N will not be there switched out with shannon
  • chavoto wrote: »
    made a last min change plo player Rick N will not be there switched out with shannon
    There are a couple of Shannon's.. Can you provide last name initial? Prevents confusion on scoring...
  • Shannon in for Rick N
    Hayden in for CardDead (BIGBOB moved to PLO)

Any other roster changes?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    means more $ for Kitwho? when we win. :D
    and HBK gets 3rd but bubbles. :D

So it was written and so it shall come to pass. ;)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    So it was written and so it shall come to pass. ;)

Ya, but we were REALLY close this time lol

Great day as always thanks to the organizers.

Mark
  • Congrats to Wolffhound & his KitWho? crew! I would have liked to have had a better outing today for all of our Grinders but, meh, the day was a fun one and I was extra happy to see "Mrs.Milo" come out. Thanks to everyone that helped put the day together: you done good!
  • It was nice to have Karen out to a Royal to see what all the fuss was about. now she just needs to get a better Forum name than Mrs. Milo . . .
  • Good day of poker as always. Great to see everyone again, and thanks to all those who put it together. Great venue. The Hill struggled all day, but didn't end up on the bottom after all, so all in all a good day.

Thanks to QTJenn, Kanga, Mrs. Milo, and Rosa for filling up my roster. You're all welcome to play for us again anytime.
  • Great day.

Thanks to the organizers and a special thanks to the deck that smacked me in the face.

Looking forward to the next one. :)
  • It was a wonderful day to catch up with distant friends, and play some cards. Thank you to whomever was "stacking" the deck during my NLHE event.

The venue was the best we have had in my time at the Royal, at least in terms of space and room for expansion, so I hope we can stay.
  • Thanks for the pictures Rob!