Free Support Staff!

Our Office Admin Executive and Legal Assistant students are in the final semester of their two-year program. One of the course requirements is to complete 90 hours of unpaid work experience. The unpaid work experience program provides students with a valuable opportunity for hands-on application of what they have learned and advances them toward their diploma and permanent employment. This year, students are available to work for free, from April 8 to April 26, 2013.
If you know of a company, business or law firm that could benefit from having one of our fourth semester students work without remuneration during this time, please pass the word.

Anyone interested in sponsoring an office admin executive student should contact Sylvia Ranson, (sranson@conestogac.on.ca, 519-748-5220, ex. 3866).

Anyone interested in sponsoring an office admin legal student should contact me.

Many thanks. Best wishes for a great semester!

Janet
Janet Bradley, B.A., M. Ed.
Professor, Office Admin - Legal Assistant Program
Conestoga College, Kitchener
519-748-5220, ex. 2322

Comments

• I may do a Cramerica Industries thing with this....but it would obviously be CaNeda Co.
  • moose wrote: »
    Anyone interested in sponsoring an office admin executive student should contact Sylvia Ranson, (sranson@conestogac.on.ca, 519-748-5220, ex. 3866).

Anyone interested in sponsoring an office admin legal student should contact me.

Many thanks. Best wishes for a great semester!

Janet
    Janet Bradley, B.A., M. Ed.
    Professor, Office Admin - Legal Assistant Program
    Conestoga College, Kitchener
    519-748-5220, ex. 2322

I have a horrible feeling Costanza is going to be wheeling some broads in the near future...

Also Moose, did you just change your name to Janet or do the full gender reassignment thing?
  • Copy and pasted message as received. Some places would like free temp help. I have nothing to do with it.
  • I'd love to get some free help to set up my HUD on these eurosites

I'm an illiterate fuck and can't figure shit out lol

I'll give them a ring, if I happen to manage to meet a broad thru this then so be it... It's +EV

Glgl gogogogo