Options

Wug favorite cereal?

Nomming some raisin bran crunch and this stuff is the nuts

Makes me rip ass Alot during the day, but i just chuckle to myself and carry on

Also ive learned that eating cereal with anything but 2% milk is just straight up fail

Comments

• corn pops, although I haven't had them in over a decade lol
  • Not cereal (whatever, I hate cereal), but pea meal bacon, couple of eggs (don't cook the shit out of them for christ's sake), some pan fried potatoes (don't forget a chopped onion)... and some hot sauce. Keeps you regular, fiery and surly in the morning.

If I had to pick a cereal, I'd say Captain Crunch but it's been years and I don't have a dental plan anymore.
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    corn pops, although I haven't had them in over a decade lol

Lol corn pops are boss status for sure

I remember this Quaker cereal called "bran son" (the son was French lol) but I thought the fact the box was saying the word son was so sick lol

Just right is also a certified boss cereal. Just had some. The cereal selection here a my aunt and uncles is fucking unreal

Used to be all about the late night candy , now I'm a cereal beast, had 8+ bowls today at least and can't iirc eating anything else

cereal rapes hard.
  • Frosted Flakes or Honey Nut Cheerios, FTW.
  • Oatmeal Crisp either almond or raisin....both are good. Although I also eat regular Kelloggs raisin bran and Multi Grain Cheerios....followed by some fruit. Today it was Raisin Bran followed by some cherries. This is my 'staying in shape breakfast' anyway. Once every couple of weeks I do a Wildbill type breakfast x2 and then some.
  • Honeynut cornflakes are alive down here
  • Corn flakes are certified the nut worst

#Ewwww

Aunt said they are good for cooking tho so maybe they have their place
  • Frosted Flakes . . .