Brampton Bounty Deepstack Tournament; Sat Jan 19 2013

The first Bounty Deepstack tournament has been scheduled for Saturday Jan 19 @ 1pm sharp!!

THIS IS A RE ENTRY FORMAT! Bust out in the first 3 levels, you can re enter again.

Buyin: $60 + $10 Bounty (optional)
Location: Brampton Ontario (address to be sent out 3 days prior to game)
Maximum Players: 27
Starting Stack: 10,000
Payouts: Top 4 50/25/15/10 based on full capacity; Top 3 50/30/20 based on 17 or less players
Blinds: See below
Blind Time: 30min/level
100% of pool paid out...NO RAKE!

This will be a self dealt rotating deal with two decks on each table. That way you get maximum amount of play during blinds. This is a RE ENTRY tournament, RE ENTRIES/REBUYS are available until the end of Level 3 of the blinds.

Final table will be 9 handed, regardless of how many per table at the start of the tournament. Final table may have a dealer using two decks if requested by all players.

Cash game will be started once enough people are out of the tournament and wish to play. Blinds will be $1/$2. This will be self dealt with one deck.

Bounty will be one $10 chip. Every person you knock out gives you their bounty chip, you collect them, and either can use them in the cash game to follow, or cash out at the end of the tournament. All bounty chips MUST be returned. You only pay one bounty when you bust out, cash those you have collected.

BYOB, BYOSmokes. Host will supply softdrinks and snacks. Dinner break, if necessary, will be 30min long, however may be extended or shortened based on decision of players. Cash game will go on for as long as host can stay awake! Normal Ching Hill rules will apply.

Seating is limited to 27 players for the tournament.

Comments

• Player's List

STR82ACE
    IRunIt (T)
    Milo
    Pkrfce9
    JBird
    SamCanada
    Rum&Coke
    Joel Wortzman
    HighFlyer
  • I may have to make an appearance at this one. List me as T plz. Will confirm closer to date.
  • Damn you AJ!!! Had to be the only Saturday in January that I am busy!! LOL
  • can't on the 19th:(
  • A week left to sign up. Looking abit light. This game will go ahead with 8 or more players, so if you're interested, please sign up soon.
  • Hey AJ....would you consider changing it to the 26th or Feb 2?

Those dates would be better for me and maybe for others as well...just a thought:)
  • Sorry, but this Saturday is the only date in January I can host. And I've already scheduled deepstacks from Feb to Jun as well. Check out the calendar to view the dates
  • Checked the calendar and put those dates into my calendar. hopefully I will be able to attend the remaining dates.
  • In if you get 10 or more and in for the Royal!
  • Hey AJ....I meant "ok" to your response to my comment....not "ok" I'm in...sorry for the misunderstanding but I'm still out:(
  • Still need 2, right?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Still need 2, right?

At least. Sam was trying for some as well, but have not heard back from him yet. I'll give this to Friday before I make the call.
  • Hey AJ I'm in and Rum & coke is about 80 % but the other 2 are out.
  • Still looking forward to hosting this game, so if you've been sitting on the fence waiting to signup, now is the time to do it!!!
  • In please...Joel W.
  • Game is ON!!! Plenty of room for late comers too, just post here and I'll set you up. And don't forget the cash game afterwards...everything is RAKE FREE!
  • One of the EARLIEST deepstack games I've hosted recently...over by 5pm!!

JBird took it down tonight, with Joel W settling for second place and Milo walking out with third place money. Only 8 players today, and only one rebuy by yours truly.

Next month's deepstack is scheduled for Feb 16, and I might change it up abit. Lower buyins, more rebuys, and maybe an addon, and SUPER DEEPSTACK! Details to follow!!!

Thanks for coming out everyone, hope to see you all again next time.
  • Thanks, as always, to our gracious host. always a good game on the Hill, and even better when you walk away with a small profit.