Happy New Year 2013!!

Well, seeing as the New year is less than an hour away (remember I am 14 hours ahead) just thought I would wish everyone a Happy New Year in 2013. It is nice to have a forum like this to remind me that there is something beyond the mountains I am surrounded by.

My brother, who isn't on the forum anymore, starts Culinary College on Jan 7th for a year and a half, which he is pretty excited about.

No real goals this year except make it through my first year of teaching elementary school, and the kids actually learn something. ^-^ And continue my weight loss. :) I was actually talking with my mom on ooVoo and she says she can tell I am losing weight. And continue my own studies, which are seemingly more and more difficult to do with my increased work load at the school.

Stay safe and DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE TONIGHT!!!

Prophet22

Comments

• A very Happy New Year to you too, Brent. And much success to Cam in his quest to become a chef. No driving here, but I will be having a few drinks tonight. I will also be looking forward to paying off Cerberus once he posts his video . . .
  • Happy New Year everyone.

We are going out for sushi tonight then back to a friends house. My goal is to be home by 12:30am

I'm pretty sure that I've had at least one alcoholic beverage everyday of my vacation, so I think I will sit this one out. My liver needs a rest.

Have a safe night everyone!
  • Happy New Year's everyone, hope you all stay safe and have a great year in 2013!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  • nononononono . . . your liver has built up a tolerance now. you do not want to have to start over again . . . it's like working out. If you have a long lay-off, it's harder to start up again. Far better to stay on your current regimen . . .

That is my story, and I am sticking to it.
  • Uh, are you guys telling me your liver isn't a muscle that you can seriously exercise? Oh shit. This isn't good news.

Anyhoo, going to some Caribbean themed thing here in town with wife and some friends. Have to get out every now and again to keep wife happy. Looking forward to Jamaican, etc. type food.
  • Nappy Yew Hear!
  • That's wacist . . .
  • Closing out the year amongst friends and family, as it should be. Wish I could do so with some of my friends here, but we are all so far flung. It is a joy for me to have this connection with you all . . . yes, even you Mike. I hope to meet you all back here in 2013, and I hope you have a safe and happy New Year's celebration. Cheers all . . .

Milo
  • what't the future like? they haz flying cars?
  • Happy new years fellas

I will be intoxicated this evening so hopefully no bad posts come lol

I know u all hate me, but I still wish u all the best for 2013

Cheers.
  • costanza wrote: »
    Happy new years fellas

Cheers.

Nobody hates you, you are just the "Alfalfa" of the group and every group has one. ^-^ :D
  • costanza wrote: »
    Happy new years fellas

Cheers.
    Hate is such a strong word, I don't think anyone hates you here. Happy New Year Mike.
  • Happy New Year