Am I going to hell? Or, how big of a dick am I?

So yesterday (29th), some random guy starts sending me texts thinking that I'm a girl he met on Friday night.

I went along with it until tonight, when it culminated with him taking the subway for a half hour to meet a crazy chick who wanted him to say her name (bitch)!

How quickly am I going to hell? Should I feel bad about this? Looking for a consensus. Friends are 50/50 about going too far/not going far enough. Transcript includes me yelling "SAY MY NAME BITCH" and pics of me showing sexxay nipple in cheap hotel room.

Comments

• It's pretty immature
  • I'll be holding the door for you. :D
  • costanza wrote: »
    It's pretty immature

I think I know who was texting you H2D. :D
    It's pretty immature

Ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

*deep breath*

Aaaaaaahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahhaha
  • So yesterday (29th), some random guy starts sending me texts thinking that I'm a girl he met on Friday night.

I went along with it until tonight, when it culminated with him taking the subway for a half hour to meet a crazy chick who wanted him to say her name (bitch)!

How quickly am I going to hell? Should I feel bad about this? Looking for a consensus. Friends are 50/50 about going too far/not going far enough. Transcript includes me yelling "SAY MY NAME BITCH" and pics of me showing sexxay nipple in cheap hotel room.

There's a subway in Waterloo? Twas a nice nipple tho...
    It's pretty immature

Ok, I'm sorry, I'll send you $1.50 on stars for TTC fare
  • Ok, I'm sorry, I'll send you $1.50 on stars for TTC fare

???
  • I can actually relate to this story a bit, hence my comment

Couple years ago, I was at Dallas in Kitchener

Girl and I hit it off (or so I thought) (we rode the bull there together) and she gave me a fake number

Took me a while to figure shit out but it was pretty tilting to say the least.

Still can't drink spiced rum and Cokes to this day because the taste snap brings me back to that night.

It's funny if ur on the other end of it I guess tho so wp
  • love is in the air

I can actually relate to this story a bit, ... and she gave me a fake number

You seemed surprised by the fake number. Why? Seems she read you like a book.

Prophet 22
    Still can't drink spiced rum and Cokes to this day because the taste snap brings me back to that night.

ohyouv.jpg
  • Ok, I'm sorry, I'll send you $1.50 on stars for TTC fare

TTC is at least $3.00 . . .
  • Might want to change your number....funny if he knows someone that can track your number lol.