TT in BB

villains are both fairly tight aggressive with VPs between 15-20%. SB has been around for about 70 hands and button is relatively new to the table. SB hasn't shown too much aggression in stealing blinds so far.

PokerStars - $4.10+$0.40|50/100 NL (9 max) - Holdem - 8 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 3: PokerTracker

Hero (BB): 2,030.00
UTG: 3,184.00
UTG+1: 2,745.00
MP: 50.00
MP+1: 2,138.00
CO: 2,707.00
BTN: 1,735.00
SB: 1,784.00
SB posts SB 50.00, Hero posts BB 100.00
Pre Flop: (150.00) Hero has Th Tc
5[FONT=&quot] folds, BTN raises to 225.00, SB calls 175.00, Hero ?[/FONT]

so pot is 600. i had 20BBs to start the hand. what's your play and why?

Comments

• Shove because tens imo :D Also shove because deuces in other similar spots. Also, shove because feel like it in similar spots with 910s
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    Shove because tens imo :D Also shove because deuces in other similar spots. Also, shove because feel like it in similar spots with 910s

i figured standard shove here. just wanted to check.

should i be worried about SB just calling? i'm assuming he can have a wide range here but not too sure of what.
  • trigs wrote: »
    i'm assuming he can have a wide range here but not too sure of what.

SB calling range i'd guess at 22-77, AT-AJ since i'm assuming 88+ AQ+ he's shipping it preflop. does this sound right?

EDIT: actually i can most likely add some broadway holdings in for calls as well like KQ, KJ possibly.
  • honestly I think that at this buyin I'd sooner assume that SB is flatting cause hes bad before I assume hes strong. If I had to guess I just think SB liked his hand and is unsure what to do, lots of hands like A8o 89s random broadways and things like that

Without a read I dont think we can play as if were worried about villain here. If villain really is flatting too wide this is one of those super profitable villains/spots that we see at lower limits that we absolutely have to take advantage of, also for the record we can never realistically be worried about the button open here but I know that wasn't really the question
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    honestly I think that at this buyin I'd sooner assume that SB is flatting cause hes bad before I assume hes strong. If I had to guess I just think SB liked his hand and is unsure what to do, lots of hands like A8o 89s random broadways and things like that

Without a read I dont think we can play as if were worried about villain here. If villain really is flatting too wide this is one of those super profitable villains/spots that we see at lower limits that we absolutely have to take advantage of, also for the record we can never realistically be worried about the button open here but I know that wasn't really the question

thanks. yeah that's mostly what i figured. i was mainly concerned about the SB's play. i wasn't worried about the button at all.