Merry Christmas !!

Since I will be up in the north country this Christmas, let me be the first to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas. Practice safe travel habits this holiday season, enjoy the get togethers, family dinners and all the desserts (sorry cerberus).

We have a great community on this site. People willing to help relative strangers with anything and everything. Opening their homes for poker games and tournaments. We fight, we laugh, we poke fun at one another, just like a close community does.

Merry Christmas PFC.

Comments

• I hope everyone eats too much, drinks too much and gets everything they wanted.
  • merry xmas, Hanukkah, and holidays to everyone.
  • Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy New Year.
  • Have a great time DJ.

Peace and happiness to all.
  • Merry Christmas to you and yours, CPF.
  • Merry Christmas Everyone
  • Merry Xmas everyone, Happy Holidays!
  • Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all that jazz to you all and your's. See many of you at Johnnie's in a couple of days.
  • Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Merry Christmas. Hope you all have a had a great year and future brings you luck and prosperity!
  • Don't think I am getting what I wanted...no 20yo mexican girl that hasn't had kids under our tree...yet.

Happy holidays all :)
  • DennisG wrote: »
    Don't think I am getting what I wanted...no 20yo mexican girl that hasn't had kids under our tree...yet.

Happy holidays all :)

why would she have kids under your tree?
  • It's been Christmas for almost 12 hours here and I am sick as per usually on Christmas. Can't think of a recent Christmas where I haven't been sick so change of continent has changed it. Anyway, enjoy this part of home being so far away from home, thanks to all for making it so.

Prophet22
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    why would she have kids under your tree?

Stranger things have happened..I had to deliver our little boy only a few months ago..granted..wasn't under a tree...but it was in the spare room at her parents..
  • Merry Christmas . . . a bigger bunch of loons I could not be prouder to be associated with. Hope it is safe and happy throughout.
  • Merry Christmas everyone

Attachment not found.
  • Merry Christmas to all, even those who are on my ignore list.
  • Merry Christmas everyone, just waking up and planning more of the same.

Here is hoping you all get in plenty of down down time to spend with family and excessive portions of whatever to keep you spoiled!
  • jontm wrote: »
    excessive portions of whatever to keep you spoiled!

I just suffered through 3 huge crepes stuffed with bacon and cheese and drowned in maple syrup.
  • Bacon and eggs . . . bird is in the oven, all wrapped in swaddling bacon. cooked the rollade yesterday. going to be a good day.
  • Merry Christmas all.....
  • And now for the downside of Christmas ... off to my sister in-laws :(
  • Huge turkey dinner , now off to get white girl grade 9 drunk

Hope everyjuans day was special!
  • costanza wrote: »
    Huge turkey dinner , now off to get white girl grade 9 drunk

So, just a typical Tuesday night, lol.
  • costanza wrote: »
    Hope everyjuans day was special!

I don't get the "juan" jokes in many of this guy's postings. Do you like Spanish dudes or what?
  • I'm still trying to figure out the difference between lulz, and lol ? Is it plural?
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    I don't get the "juan" jokes in many of this guy's postings. Do you like Spanish dudes or what?
    I'm still trying to figure out the difference between lulz, and lol ? Is it plural?

Como on guys, get with it.. That's what all the cool guys say.. sheesh you old people...:)