Places to eat in vegas?

Recommendations ?
Is Ellis island any good?

Comments

• What kind of food? I know tonnes of cool/interesting places.
  • Nothing particular. Budget conscious I guess.
  • Earl of Sandwich has great sammys
  • Go to 2p2 and seach las vegas casual dining thread as well
  • Ellis is a "don't miss"...
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Go to 2p2 and seach las vegas casual dining thread as well

also Allvegaspoker....
  • I like Cheesecake Factory for economical eating. Huge menu (about 20 pages long), huge portions, reasonable prices. The name is deceiving, they do have Cheesecake for dessert but they have a wide variety of food. At the back of the Caesar Forum Shops, next to the Nike store.

I also love the Wynn brunch buffet, it is a bit pricey but top quality.
  • Jacen299 wrote: »
    Recommendations ?
    Is Ellis island any good?

I think EI is fabulous. Great BBQ and amazing beer which they brew on site.

Hash House (at Imperial Palace) is know for their absurdly huge portion sizes for a decent price.

Otherwise, lile GTA said, there are many choices in each hotel to find a decent meal.
  • PF Changs at PH. Go there from 2 to 4 and they have a half price menu. Glad they have finally opened in the GTA!

http://www.pfchangs.com/menu/Menu.aspx

They have Mahi Mahi tacos as well on the happy hour menu.
  • Batista's located behind Flamingo is great for Italian Food
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    PF Changs at PH. Go there from 2 to 4 and they have a half price menu. Glad they have finally opened in the GTA!

Menu - P.F. Chang's China Bistro

They have Mahi Mahi tacos as well on the happy hour menu.

I've been to PF Changs in Buffalo, and plan to go in Vegas at PH. Where are they in GTA?

And I have been to Ellis Island for the specials and the microbrewery. When I asked about Ellis I wanted to know if still a popular choice as it has been 3 years since my visit.
  • I must say I am really looking forward for when I go to Vegas next year and I can finally eat what poor Americans eat...I'm tired of eating like a poor Canadian.

Everything is sooo cheap down there...except hospital visits.
  • Macke wrote: »
    I must say I am really looking forward for when I go to Vegas next year and I can finally eat what poor Americans eat...I'm tired of eating like a poor Canadian.

Everything is sooo cheap down there...except hospital visits.

The average portions at most places are insanely large (too large if you are eating alone, IMO)...thus leading to the hospital visits.
  • I went to Ellis island. It was everything I remember it being 3 years prior. Taking a limo there was overkill. Wife and I did a tour that included a limo. We got dropped off at Ellis.
    Pf changs was awesome. We got there for their happy hour menu.
    Sushi samba at palazzo was great, not cheap though.