Bristol St. presents - "Merry Xmas Madness 9" - Sat. Jan 12th at 2pm (Waterloo)

13»

Comments

• Oh yeah, I did that once, didn't I? Hmmmmm....
    westside8 wrote: »
    Choose your own seats...
  • pele1515 wrote: »
    Can I request to be at the table that wants to all go all in for the first dozen hands? Lol

Yes. It will be the table with Mario, west side, Drtyore an me ;)
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Choose your own seats...

I actually disagree.

That year I was at the worst nitty table ever. I didn't have nearly as much fun as usual. Better to spread the push monkeys around the room.
  • I'm back in!!

Al
  • Hey, in please.
  • It's the most wonderful day of the year!!

For those poor Tweeple that cant attend I've created the hashtag #mxm2013 so you can follow along via Twitter.
  • Reminder: bring a gift!
  • moose wrote: »
    Reminder: bring a gift!

Reminder 2: if you forget your gift, there is a beer store down the street
  • sorry for the late notice im in
  • T-Minus 3 hours! Based on turn out, I'm going to set up for 3 tables of 9. If we happen to go over 27, I have an inventive plan.
  • Hey Moose. If you get this can you bring your table topper for 6x3 tables? Thanks!!
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Hey Moose. If you get this can you bring your table topper for 6x3 tables? Thanks!!

I'll throw mine in the car too, just in case.
  • Thanks, Johnnie! Initial Table draw is posted.
  • Lastly, before I sign off, the only chip I've altered is the pink "Spin" chip. Previously, you got to spin once, and the result, good or bad, was forced on you.

This year, if you don't like the spin, you may spin again, up to two more times, but you HAVE to keep the third result if you take all three spins. This makes the chip a little more beneficial.

In addition, if you pull pink, keep the chip and it will be used during the first break.

Rob.
  • Hello host. Will have to cancel my presence because I am not feeling too well for whole afternoon poker. Sorry :(
  • Compuease falls to new levels of pure rockness when he refuses to rebuy and is first player out.
  • Does anyone own black Oakley sunglasses? I think youse have grabbed my pair buy mistake. I need them back please as mine are prescription.

Please PM ASAP.
  • moose wrote: »
    Compuease falls to new levels of pure rockness when he refuses to rebuy and is first player out.

typical teacher lack of clarity... fails to understand situational awareness..

I was in for $125. so hardly much rockness there... Also would have had to stick around for the hour dinner break and come back with the lowest stack possible, 6K... Kinda futile and definitely -ev...

Thanks Zithal for hosting another fine event and even though I only won one hand it was fun... I think it was first round with Mario on my right, he draws a red chip, we both had 1K... That was how my night went.

So who's still in?
  • Moose 5th, minimoose 4th, I just busted 3rd (in for $5!)

Wes and Janet heads up, she has roughly 2.5:1 chip lead
  • Damage after jumping up and putting both fists into the ceiling after pulling the red chips for 60k.

moose-albums-moose-picture203-mxm2013.jpg
  • Congrats to Wes for taking down this year's MXM and to Janet as the runner-up! While the turnout was lower than normal (23 runners), we generated one of the biggest prize pools in MXM history!!
  • Still looking for the person who picked up my prescription Oakley sunglasses. I need them back please!!!!!!
  • Thanks again Rob for the MXM, Can't wait till next year!