Bristol St. 2012 GRAND FINAL - Results Thread

Check back here throughout the day for updated chip counts and results for the day!
RESULTS

GRAND CHAMPION - ??
2nd -
3rd -
4th - BUBBLE-BOY -
5th -
6th -
7th -
8th -
9th -
10th -
11th - Moodyj
12th - 800Over
13th - Bob
14th - g2
15th - Moose
16th - TwoThree
17th - beanie
18th - labeach2002

Starting Table Draw

Table 1
Seat 1: g2
Zithal
800Over
Bob
SeekTheGrail
Compuease
DrTyore
TwoThree
Kanga

Table 2
Seat 1: EdTheTed
Moose
Peteski
Labeach2002
Ranger
ItsaMe
Moodyj
Max
Beanie42

(coming soon!)

Comments

• Feel freel to follow along and post at the following hashtag: #BristolStreet2012
  • Labeach is out in 18th just before the first level. Max is the early chip leader
  • Updated. Sounds like a cash game may break out by 7pm. If you can make it, post here and we'll set it up!
  • Update. Never mind about the cash game. :). Players out have headed out.
  • Dinner chip counts:

DrTyore 58,500
    ItsaMe 39,500
    Ranger 39,400
    EdTheTed 38,300
    800Over 31,800
    SeekTheGrail 27,300
    Peteski 24,500
    Zithal 24,500
    Maz 23,800
    Compuease 22,000
    Kanga 18,800
    Moodyj 10,700
  • Just got home, finished 6th...Blinds 1/2K, I have 22K in the BB with AK off, Seekthegrail shoves 24K in on the button, Jenn in the SB calls with about 11K, I'm thinking I'm likely ahead of Steve but perhaps racing with Jenn... Right read, wrong result. Steve has A,2 (yea Mario), Jenn has QQ...
    Flop 3,4,5.... Done... Win that and I'm about avg stack with 5 left..

Thanks for hosting Rob, appreciated as always... Thanks to Annabelle as well, she is a doll to still let us all come around, especially when she doesn't even play...

Still in:
    DrTyore
    ItsaMe
    EdTheTed
    SeekTheGrail
    Zithal
  • (Jeff was 7th. I know as I was 6th!). Most of our updates occurred via twitter so follow along there, but congrats to Mario, our 2012 Grand Champion. Runner up, and narrowly missing a repeat as champ was SeekTheGrail in second. Ranger was third while DrTyore was 4th. At 4, the players agreed to give 4th $60.

Congrats on a great tournament and Ill update the results above soon. Look for Merry Xmas Maddess to be announced soon and we'll see everyone in 2013! Have a great holidays!!
  • Thanks for a great tournament and some good tunes!
  • Im jealous
  • Well done all.
  • Congrats Mario!

Great tourney Rob. As always :)

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Congrats Mario!

Did that leave a bad taste in your mouth? :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    g2 wrote: »
    Congrats Mario!

Did that leave a bad taste in your mouth? :D

Not at all. I'm proud of my skilled friend for beating a very tough field. :D

/g2
  • Mario took it down......sweet, congratz brother!!! Drinks are on you :)
  • Congrats Mario, nice to see you've taken to playing J9 - about time!
  • Someone said rigged. Soooo rigged.

Congrats and well done Mario. Was a tough table and I'm sure the game didn't get easier after that. Despite sounding like a republican bitching about taxes on every bb, it was fun sitting on your left. By that of course I mean that I mostly hated sitting on your left.

Great tournament Rob. Thanks!