FTOPS main event sunday BAP (includes stars majors, hotters, biggers)

Trying to lower my Sunday average buyin a bit. In the past I have sold action for online and live tournaments to many respected forum members here and elsewhere with no problems. Reducing variance by cutting out tougher fields such as 109 rebuy and sunday 530 in this package

Two years of scheduled mtts on stars 2010, 2011 before sharkscope was blocked. The last few months of 2012 havent been great, so Im forced to sell action in these higher buyin big sunday fields, with some good value tournies thrown in to the package:
scopehp.jpg

Absolute poker bluff profile 550 GP, $250 ABI, 32% ROI, +48K I dont have a screenshot of ftp stats before they got blocked, but after double GT multi entry week bloodbath I was breakeven there.

512 FTOPS #34 (2 entries, knockouts count as cashes, very slight chance I skip)
215 warmup ** (may late reg or skip)
109 bigger
62 22ra
1280 FTOPS main (2 entries)
215 mil
75 hotter
55 bigger
55 hotter
162 bigger
109 turbo
215 second chance
44 hotter
51 hyper turbo
215 Supersonic

____

3374 x 1.2 markup

10% = 405
5% = 203
1% = 41

Maximum 60% forsale between here and 2p2 thread. I will be trying to make the most +ev decisions throughout the day, and if that means skipping tournies due to field size or table space, unused buyins will be refunded with markup. If some of you guys wanted to buy 1%, but combine your purchases into one EMT payment to avoid a bunch of fees, I would be fine with that.

xfer to Pokertoronto (Mario avatar) on Stars, or EMT if it arrives (read: I cash it) before 11 am sunday morning.

Will be playing tomorrow regardless of action sold, but may skip the METs double entries if I have to - sadly dont really have the online roll to sink $1k into a single tourney right now. Thanks for your interest!

Comments