Season 20 SET GAME!!

Since Dave is this season's Champ, he gets back all his money paid into the SET game, a total of $110 (he missed one game...and STILL beat me)

Below is the list of qualified players for the SET game on Dec 20/12, along with your Bonus Chips and your buyin for the game. As you sign up, I'll BOLD your name to confirm your attendance. 17 players qualify, so if all 17 show up, top 4 payout!!!

PLAYER BONUS BUYIN

MILTONSLIM 505 $(110.00)
STR82ACE 435 $-
SAMCANADA 365 $-
ASNX557 365 $20.00
PKRFCE9 345 $30.00
IRONMIKE 340 $-
HITMENZ24 315 $20.00
GARRYC 250 $30.00
SHIFTY 225 $30.00
ALLY 205 $80.00
JBIRD 205 $50.00
MR CHATTY 185 $70.00
MYMOON 170 $60.00
EDUARDO 125 $70.00
RUM&COKE 120 $80.00
MILO 90 $80.00
TAMMIM68 85 $80.00

Comments

• until Thursday

should be OK... don't forget snacks!!
    I know

Milton "still on ignore?" Slim
  • See you Thursday!
  • my self and rum & coke are in
  • I will be there!
  • Will not be playing, but might drop in to spread a little Christmas cheer . . .
  • Count me IN.
  • in.....i may be late
  • So we're just missing Shifty and MyMoon. I've texted Shifty, but he might be sequestered already so not sure if he'll make it, and I don't have MyMoon's contact info, so unless he signs in today, he'll be out.

Milo, you're more than welcome to come over anytime. Too bad you won't be playing though, but you know there will be a seat for you if you change your mind.
  • Hiya AJ...I haven't spoken to Sonny about this yet but are spectators welcome? He may want to tag along.
  • TammiM68 wrote: »
    Hiya AJ...I haven't spoken to Sonny about this yet but are spectators welcome? He may want to tag along.

Sure, no problem. Had spectators in the past.

You didn't tell me he likes to watch!!! ^-^
  • I'll be there!
  • 17 Players Qualified, 16 CONFIRMED! GREAT! Thanks everyone!!

LET THE TRASH TALKING COMMENCE!!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Sure, no problem. Had spectators in the past.

You didn't tell me he likes to watch!!! ^-^

When it's me playing, he LOVES to watch >:D
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    17 Players Qualified, 16 CONFIRMED! GREAT! Thanks everyone!!

LET THE TRASH TALKING COMMENCE!!

Given that I'm dead last points-wise of those who qualified, I'm in no position to trash talk...but it'll be fun watching all you "good players" have at it!
  • I'll be there, but DEFINITELY not playing. Will not be shaking hands either as I am fighting off a cold. Just going to drop in to say "Merry Christmas" before the carnage begins.
  • Third straight SET game victory for your host tonight!!!:D

Allan went out in fourth the very first hand after we discussed cutting fourth some cash. Sam had to settle for third place after my open ended straight draw and flush draw rivered his aces. Garry and I chopped the rest with holding about 75% of the chips. It was Garry, Sam, and Allan's first SET cash, and my third straight victory!!! VERY SWEET!!

Now, I must say, that Ching Hill granite wall hanging you guys got me...WOW!! I LOVE IT!! I'll take some pics of it once I find it a good home and will post in the near future. Thanks a million to all of you that pitched in on it, its the PERFECT gift imho!

At this time, I want to wish all Ching Hill players the very best over the holidays.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    FROM THE ENTIRE WHITE HOUSEHOLD!!

Thanks again for making this league a huge success. See you all in January 2013!!
  • AJ, Thanks as always for hosting and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!
  • Great game last night, thanx again AJ for letting us degens have a place to hangout every week!