KW grudge match III - January 2013

2»

Comments

• "GRUDGE!!!!!"

I'll wait until Mark decides to post the results, but man was that fun.
  • running a bit late
  • g2 wrote: »
    running a bit late

Cool
  • Running late. Intentionally.
  • g2 wrote: »
    Running late. Intentionally.

Its ok your our
  • Good luck today everyone! This has been a lot of fun.

stp
  • First out. GG all. Fuck you cold deck all damn tournament long. GRUDGE!!!!
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Mark's starts at 9:00am. You have just over 4 hours to lose and get over to my place for 1:25. Everybody wins.
    g2 wrote: »
    First out. GG all. Fuck you cold deck all damn tournament long. GRUDGE!!!!

That's how you do it folks. Still have room for you Sandy.
  • Great playing everyone! Thanks to Mark for setting this up and for him and Rob for allowing us degens into their homes.

It was awesome to play with everyone again and I'll be out a lot more for the 2013 Bristol season as well as a Buzzzard game or two if I can.

stp
  • stpboy wrote: »
    Great playing everyone! Thanks to Mark for setting this up and for him and Rob for allowing us degens into their homes.

I would like to second this sentiment. Thanks to Rob and Mark for hosting - it was a pretty intense two weeks of poker. Thanks to all of the competitors for providing some really challenging card play and potentially long-term grudges.
  • stpboy wrote: »
    Great playing everyone! Thanks to Mark for setting this up and for him and Rob for allowing us degens into their homes.

It was awesome to play with everyone again and I'll be out a lot more for the 2013 Bristol season as well as a Buzzzard game or two if I can.

stp

I third this!

Thanks again Mark :D