I hate poker.

I don't post here often. I know my aces just got cracked. But I'd like to kill this fucker. Not in a Dexter knife to the chest kind of quick way, but more with a blow torch and wire brush kind of way. Miracle flop for him, kick in the nuts for me.

PokerStars Hand #90422044338: Tournament #651304199, $4.00+$0.40 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level V (30/60) - 2012/12/07 20:40:19 ET
Table '651304199 22' 8-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: Dictateur (4238 in chips)
Seat 2: wildbill7145 (4940 in chips)
Seat 4: raul1969 (2940 in chips)
Seat 5: georgio456 (5170 in chips)
Seat 6: fransoa876 (1685 in chips)
Seat 7: DIDDYGR (4525 in chips)
Seat 8: porixstyle (4780 in chips)
raul1969: posts small blind 30
georgio456: posts big blind 60
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to wildbill7145 [As Ac]
fransoa876: folds
DIDDYGR: folds
porixstyle: folds
Dictateur: folds
wildbill7145: raises 120 to 180
raul1969: folds
georgio456: calls 120
*** FLOP *** [Th 8c Js]
georgio456: checks
wildbill7145: bets 180
georgio456: calls 180
*** TURN *** [Th 8c Js] [6c]
georgio456: checks
wildbill7145: bets 720
georgio456: raises 720 to 1440
wildbill7145: raises 3140 to 4580 and is all-in
georgio456: calls 3140
*** RIVER *** [Th 8c Js 6c] [Qc]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
georgio456: shows [9c 7d] (a straight, Eight to Queen)
wildbill7145: shows [As Ac] (a pair of Aces)
georgio456 collected 9910 from pot
wildbill7145 finished the tournament in 245th place
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 9910 | Rake 0
Board [Th 8c Js 6c Qc]
Seat 1: Dictateur folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: wildbill7145 (button) showed [As Ac] and lost with a pair of Aces
Seat 4: raul1969 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 5: georgio456 (big blind) showed [9c 7d] and won (9910) with a straight, Eight to Queen
Seat 6: fransoa876 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: DIDDYGR folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: porixstyle folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comments

• Sometimes. Yes sometimes, I wish I knew what the fuck you were talking about or attempting to say. Then I quickly get over it.
  • [ ] - Bet on Turn is good...
  • I know this is bbv but...turn bet sizing too big and you are rarely ahead of any range when raised... 80+Bbs with one pair in this spot is optimistic
  • I used to have these shitty broke speakers on my computer, from time to time and for no reason at all they would let out this amazing screech of noise that would rake the inside of my brain and make my eyes bleed on the back side. This is how I feel about Costanza cept my speakers were still useful and more intelligent.

However not a really bad beat (tho I feel your pain) .. you will know as well as anyone that someone (i.e. me) will say that AA unimproved after the flop is just a pair. Is a pair worth going all in with at this stage in the game, you didn't suspect pocket 6s when he came OTT? For a second I thought this would be DjofCan type epic hand ...but Aces got cracked on poker stars..happens every .0003 seconds.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I know this is bbv but...turn bet sizing too big and you are rarely ahead of any range when raised... 80+Bbs with one pair in this spot is optimistic

This is exactly why you are checking the turn here for pot control, so you don't go bust..

Just because you have AA doesn't mean you should always go broke with it, this is probably one of the easiest boards you are ever going to be folding AA on..

100% check on turn... or small bet/fold on turn..
  • Tcarnage wrote: »
    This is exactly why you are checking the turn here for pot control, so you don't go bust..

Just because you have AA doesn't mean you should always go broke with it, this is probably one of the easiest boards you are ever going to be folding AA on..

100% check on turn... or small bet/fold on turn..

checking turn you are giving away the pot, b/f IMO

in b4 btp shoves the keys to his car into the pot on the turn
  • Why is everyone offering strat? This is bbv

Easy to say this is a fold on the turn, you are all genius's!!!
  • yavvy wrote: »
    I used to have these shitty broke speakers on my computer, from time to time and for no reason at all they would let out this amazing screech of noise that would rake the inside of my brain and make my eyes bleed on the back side. This is how I feel about Costanza cept my speakers were still useful and more intelligent.

Ignore list, all the cool kids are doing it...ez game.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Ignore list, all the cool kids are doing it...ez game.

ray_yes-1.gif
  • costanza wrote: »
    Why is everyone offering strat? This is bbv

Easy to say this is a fold on the turn, you are all genius's!!!

Even without seeing the entire HH easy fold on the turn this early
  • Thank you for the strategy suggestions gentlemen. Indeed I did make a stupid move by getting married to my hand, and stupidly shoved with one pair.

No this isn't really a bb. Yes it is a sad aces cracked story.

I haven't been playing anything but the forum games for quite a while. Thought I would make an evening of it, but just relearned everything I already knew and paid for it.

Pocket aces are good for two things. I played them horribly.
  • That sucks.

But hey at least it wasn't 3 hours later and this happened to you with 100k in chips