Game 12; Milton Slim vs Str82ace!!

Its now officially a two man race for the top spot this season!! After Dave's rush last game and ending up with second place, he is now only 6 points behind your loving, caring, generous host, and can threaten to take the top spot away from me.

Two Titans! Two Warriors!! Two Gladiators!!
orjusttworealoldguyswithnothingbettertodoonathursdaynight

Going to be an EPIC BATTLE no matter what happens.

Who's in?

STR82ACE
GarryC
HitMenZ24
Axsn557
SamCanada
Rum&Coke
IronMike
JBird
Pkrfce9 (T)
MrChatty
Shifty
MyMoon (or John Foggerty, really not too sure)

Comments

• The following players MUST play the last game in order to qualify for the SET game

EATMYDUST
    MUDDGUTS
    RUM&COKE
  • Special Request from your host:

As the Christmas season approaches, Ching Hill players have often conspired behind the host's back to give him something special for hosting and the holidays. Usually, this is in the form of alcoholic liquid refreshement.

As greatly appreciated as receiving these have been, I would ask that if you all should decide to go together and get a gift, please...NO MORE BOOZE! I must have 20 bottles of everything from scotch to rum to whiskey to wine and to tell you all the truth...I'm not a drunk!! I'm like this all the time SOBER!!
    SURPRISE!!!

By no means take this as a request to NOT buy me or my family something, (I am, after all, a greedy old bastard), but if you should, keep the booze for yourselves. A dinner card from Montana's would be perfect!!

Just a thought.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    The following players MUST play the last game in order to qualify for the SET game

EATMYDUST
    MUDDGUTS
    RUM&COKE

Not going to happen once again. Night shift this week. See you all in the new year
  • See you at the SET.
  • Someone needs to show up....in
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Special Request from your host:

As the Christmas season approaches, Ching Hill players have often conspired behind the host's back to give him something special for hosting and the holidays. Usually, this is in the form of alcoholic liquid refreshement.

As greatly appreciated as receiving these have been, I would ask that if you all should decide to go together and get a gift, please...NO MORE BOOZE! I must have 20 bottles of everything from scotch to rum to whiskey to wine and to tell you all the truth...I'm not a drunk!! I'm like this all the time SOBER!!
    SURPRISE!!!

By no means take this as a request to NOT buy me or my family something, (I am, after all, a greedy old bastard), but if you should, keep the booze for yourselves. A dinner card from Montana's would be perfect!!

Just a thought.

from each column!

Milton "Really regret the Week(s) I missed" Slim:confused:
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Milton "Really regret the Week(s) I missed" Slim:confused:

So you're NOT in this week??
  • Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Ge
    t AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJGet AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJGet AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJGet AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
  • I will be there to stick my nose in the middle of this battle!

Maybe I should bring the TV and we can all help AJ bring it in the house down the stairs as his gift from us???
  • game-time decision for me...

If the SET's the 20th, I will be there for that for sure.
  • Why not just send the 50 and that way you can play the SET ?

Muddguts wrote: »
    Not going to happen once again. Night shift this week. See you all in the new year
  • myself and rum & coke are in
  • (hehehe...I got Dave on ignore...he can't sign up...hehehehe) >:D
  • Pants on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ

IN:D
  • I said in!

What?! Nobody wants my money?!
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Pants on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ
    Get AJ Get AJ Get AJ

IN:D

he does have me on ignore!

@##$##%R$# nuff said!
  • in.....wasnt sure if I would make it....do u have snacks?if not I can grab them...ohhh awtnd some guy name Dave wants to play
  • MR.Chatty wrote: »
    in.....wasnt sure if I would make it....do u have snacks?if not I can grab them...ohhh awtnd some guy name Dave wants to play

You'll have to pick up snacks DAVE...and yes, you're in
  • Put me in, coach. I'm ready to play, today.
  • With another victory tonight, MILTON SLIM TAKES THE SEASON!!

Dave played short most of the night, but the last 30 or 40 hands, he didn't miss a single flop, hitting everything from top pair to flushes. That was enough for him to take out both Rum&Coke in third and Garry in second. It was actually pretty sick to watch. And of course, with his win, he tops the points board for the season.

I'll update the spreadsheet and post the final numbers over the weekend. I'll also post for the SET game next week with everyone who is eligible to play, their buyin for the game, and their bonus chips.

See you all next week. CONGRADUTLATIONS MILTON SLIM!!
  • Congrats Dave, see you in the morning... Have more $$$ for you...
  • Congrats Dave!!
  • Congrats Dave!!

and it worked. They didn't see me coming! Rather Ninja like!

Proves that even a weak player cannot screw up really really good cards.

Thanks Dan

Your Fan, Milton Slim
  • Congrats Dave.
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    Congrats Dave.

congrats from the President of the "Get Dave" movement!
  • congrats Dave! thank u for cracking my aces...hehe
  • And to make it official
    SEASON 20 CHAMPION!
    MILTONSLIM 503

STR82ACE 432
    SAMCANADA 363
    ASNX557 361
    PKRFCE9 342
    IRONMIKE 337
    HITMENZ24 313
    GARRYC 247
    SHIFTY 222
    ALLY 205
    JBIRD 203
    MR CHATTY 182
    MYMOON 168
    EDUARDO 125
    RUM&COKE 118
    MILO 90
    TAMMIM68 81
    MUDDGUTS 77
    EATMYDUST 57
    CRAZYKOBY 22

Dave also crushed the Money board as well, moning in no less the 7 of the 12 regular season games and earning over $1100 in winnings this season!

WELL DONE DAVE! A true Champion!