Home games near Van

I would like to find a home game near my place (living on the west side of Van). Prefer either cash game or S&G (around $10 buy in). Leave a comment w/ details if you are currently hosting/ playing in a regular home game, thanks!:D

Comments

• Also looking for poker buddies in the local area. Share experience, talk strategy, practice poker and chill. Let me know if ur interested :laugh:
  • Gonna host a new home game in Vancouver near UBC area (since I just got a case of chips). NLHE with $0.10/$0.20 blinds, buy in is $10-$50, rebuy allowed, no rake. Message me or reply to thread if ur interested (planning to do this weekly and will set up a time once I can put everyone on the same schedule, need at least 5 more players at the moment).
  • UBC is a little far for a $10 game. GL with getting your game going, nice to see another 604'er
  • Thanks man, $10 is the minimum buy in and max is $50. Btw I saw u make some fine poker tables, would of definitely consider getting one when the situation calls for. I'll keep this thread updated (esp when I can get it down to a regular weekly thingy).
  • Thanks, UBC is just a bit far, I'm from Coquitlam.
  • Haha np, ur still welcome to drop by if u happen to be in town:) Last time I heard the grizzlies are still roaming in the woods :laugh:
  • I'm interested for sure.

Sounds like it could be some good poker... getting tired of the usual cash games I have to play 25/25 or 25/50 cents with max 20 buy in is silly...even though I crush it.
  • Just PMed u, check ur inbox :D
  • First game is set to begin as soon as I confirm 6 (Sunday 23rd at 6PM). However I can take maximum of 10 people so if u wanna join I still have spots left.