Will and Kate expecting...

Comments

• Man, my boys can fly cant they?? :D
  • very good news, indeed!
  • I will be buying a commemorative plate set to mark this event :-\
  • Congratulations to them both. Probaly will live long enough to see William take the throne, but not his heirs. Still, God Save the Queen.
  • The Royals are so inbred I'm surprised the dude could get it up at all.
  • Seriously though.. why are the royals still a thing?

Useless rich white folk, and we actually pay attention for some reason? This will sound awful, but the only thing anyone of the royal family has done of late is show that we'll forgive media / paparazzi for killing someone in their quest to entertain us.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Seriously though.. why are the royals still a thing?

Useless rich white folk, and we actually pay attention for some reason? This will sound awful, but the only thing anyone of the royal family has done of late is show that we'll forgive media / paparazzi for killing someone in their quest to entertain us.

Mark

[ ] Approves of / cares about the Monarchy.

We got it . . . thanks for coming out.
  • princess di was murdered

in a tunnel in paris? i mean come on LOL
  • costanza wrote: »
    princess di was murdered

in a tunnel in paris? i mean come on LOL

Vehicular manslaughter actually . . . driver was drunk . . . but he died too, so all the loose ends are tied up neatly.

Almost . . . too neatly. Hmmmmm . . . where's my tin-foil? :D
  • Milo wrote: »
    Vehicular manslaughter actually . . . driver was drunk . . . but he died too, so all the loose ends are tied up neatly.

Almost . . . too neatly. Hmmmmm . . . where's my tin-foil? :D

if you guys knew the real story behind her death u would lose ur mind . . .

Pleasedon'tsayJewspleasedon'tsayJewspleasedon'tsayJews . . . :bs:
  • Milo wrote: »
    Pleasedon'tsayJewspleasedon'tsayJewspleasedon'tsayJews . . . :bs:

^-^
  • I should clarify...

I'm not saying that the media tried to kill her, or plotted to, but they sure as hell were at least in part at fault.

Mark

[ ] expert or in the know... I suppose a former banned member told you?
    I should clarify...

I'm not saying that the media tried to kill her, or plotted to, but they sure as hell were at least in part at fault.

Mark

Well, at least you're not blaming God's Chosen people.

Although . . . dammit where is that foil. :D >:D
  • There is 0% conspiracy shit in my thinking..

The paparazzi were pursuing her, adding to the unfortunate condition of the driver, higher speeds and likely some evasiveness - deadly cocktail.

We as a society didn't raise a huge stink though because we don't want to give up our entertainment.

Mark
  • Seriously? As I recall there was a HUGE stink over it. So huge in fact that, bar a few incidents with Harry and some non-Brit types, the Royals (and the Cambridges in particular) pretty much get the kid glove treatment compared to what happened to Diana and Sarah Ferguson.

That said, I agree with you on the whole, "everybody hates the National Enquirer, but they still buy it at the check-out" meme.
  • Huge stink?

Media "reporters" continue to badger, harass, and stalk celebs everywhere. Society still wants their fix, and nothing is offside.

Mark
    Huge stink?

Media "reporters" continue to badger, harass, and stalk celebs everywhere. Society still wants their fix, and nothing is offside.

Mark

Thought we were on the Royals . . . they do not get near the harassment they used to, and it is a direct result of what happened to the late Princess Diana. As for your garden variety celebs, yeah . . . still pretty much the same. But then again, some of the Hollywood types bring it on themselves.
  • compuease wrote: »
    [ ] expert or in the know... I suppose a former banned member told you?

pretty good read imo LOL

i will get the real story, and then relay it to you people so you are better educated on this.
  • Not wanting to speak for everyone else, but please . . . leave us in ignorance.
    pretty good read imo LOL

i will get the real story, and then relay it to you people so you are better educated on this.

So it must have been more than mary jane he was trippin on... Are you really that gullible?
  • I thought it was because she was carrying the child of a Muslim; the man she was having an affair with, Dodi Fayed?