Bristol St. Classic 58 - Wed., Dec 12th - 7pm (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• We don't usually get too many from Guelph, but if you do find a ride, please feel free to update the thread.

Thanks!
    I would like to come play this event but i don't drive, I'm from guelph if anyone is willing to give me a ride that's going from guelph i will chip in for gas.
  • I will be late...please blind me in so that I can push into kk with my k-10 and be home by 8.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    I will be late...please blind me in so that I can push into kk with my k-10 and be home by 8.

Your welcome.
  • i will be there tonight.
  • Going to be late.
  • Hi Zithal,

Sorry for the short notice but something has come up tonight and I won't be able to make it. Hopefully I'll make the next one.

Good luck!

E.
  • Sory I just got in now and just won't be making it... My tentative was a small "t"..
  • Hey Rob. I just found a seating card in my pocket for table 3 seat 3. Sorry about that. I will bring it back next time.
  • The action was fast and furious, with 17 runners beginning play this night. 4 player, with a top finish were in contention for Player of the Year honours, but my elimination in 10th place cemented it.

"Kanga" is out 2012 Player of the Year! Congrats to a well fought year!! A 1st, a 2nd and three other above average finishes was just enough to keep the onslaught of plaeyrs from catching her.

In tournament action, 800Over, picks up his first win of the year, with "g2" in second, "Hobbes" in 3rd and "DrTyore" rounding out the cash winners.

"Shtebs" was our bubble-boy for the evening.

I'm in the process of updating the GRAND FINAL invite list and invitations will start appearing soon!!
  • Ah yes. Chip Leader to out in 2 hands. HU lasted 1 hand.

Bristol is rigged. :(
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Ah yes. Chip Leader to out in 2 hands. HU lasted 1 hand.

Bristol is rigged. :(

Indeed! Another great tourney Rob.
  • As always, thank you Rob. I'm glad that I was not only able to stake 800over but also double him up his first hand thus helping him start with a very healthy chip stack. Nothing like a flopped bottom set vs. top two flop (and both boating on the turn). Yay...
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    As always, thank you Rob. I'm glad that I was not only able to stake 800over but also double him up his first hand thus helping him start with a very healthy chip stack. Nothing like a flopped bottom set vs. top two flop (and both boating on the turn). Yay...

You played it perfectly!