.25/.50 nl interest

Hey guys,

Tired of the lack of Hamilton games. Thinking of running a bi weekly small stakes cash game. I live in a condo on the mountain so for now could only do one maybe 2 tables max.

Just putting it out there to generate interest.

Comments

• PM HammerDad . . . he might be interested, and may not have gone for his interview yet.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    $500 max?

As much as i would love that, I highly doubt it lol. Just small stakes maybe 1/2 if enough interest. I dont really want to run a big big game in the quarters where i reside.
  • BrianS wrote: »
    As much as i would love that, I highly doubt it lol. Just small stakes maybe 1/2 if enough interest. I dont really want to run a big big game in the quarters where i reside.

Worried about a cage match breaking out?

Seriously tho, I'd be interested in coming out if the timing works, especially if it goes to 1/2.
  • I'm interested. I haven't gone out to Burlington to check out for that game. Right now I am downtown Hamilton, but will be up by Stoney Creek mountain in just over a month once my house is built.

PM me if you want to talk/meet up.....

I will say this though, I am unlikely going to be available in December. Between Christmas doing a number to my budget, the new house, kid in dance and other functions, I am pretty much unavailable.
  • Would love to play... I am on the East MTN....

just let me know if this actually flies