Game 11...then there were 2!

The following players still need to play a game or two before they are eligible to play the SET game on Dec 20:

EatMyDust 1 game
Muddgutts 1 game
Rum&Coke 2 games
Mr Chatty 1 game

I put some points between me and Milton Slim with last week's deep run, but I'm still not out of the woods yet. Slim can still catch up and out score me, and even Sam has a shot (if miracles do happen, but it is Christmas, so anything's possible). Should still be a good race!

Who's in??

STR82ACE
SamCanada "NEW DADDY"
JBird
MiltonSlim
HitMenZ24
GarryC
Asxn557
CrazyKoby
Eduardo
Mr Chatty
Rum & Coke
MyMoon
Pkrfce9

Comments

• Nope . . . and soccer goes right up until the night of the SET, so I may not even make that. Might have to do some begging.
  • I will see how it goes but I would like to take this time to let all know that we had our baby girl on dec 1st at 1:17 am and she was 7 lbs 10 oz. Thank god she looks like my wife and not me :)
  • Put me down as T

Congrats to you Sam!
  • samcanada wrote: »
    I will see how it goes but I would like to take this time to let all know that we had our baby girl on dec 1st at 1:17 am and she was 7 lbs 10 oz. Thank god she looks like my wife and not me :)

Voting for that!

If you can't make it Thursday, I'll call you every hour when I play a hand and you can throw some chips and announce call!

Will be nearly as good as being there!

Milton Slim

also, IN!
  • I will be there!

And congrats Sam!!
  • Congrats Sam!!!!

I'm in
  • Congrats Sam.

In.

Can you post the points?
  • please remove t i'm in
  • Remove my T
  • Have to head out of town today for a funeral of a family friend, but should return in plenty of time to get things set up. Won't be able to update this thread until my return later this afternoon or tonight. If you're a last minute decision, just post here and show up even if you don't see your name on the list right away, I'll get to it when I get back.
  • please add Delilah
  • I'll be there.
  • Mr Chatty was able to come back from being short stacked and take out Milton Slim for the victory tonight. Pkrfce9 had to settle for third, but he did give it a hell of a good try after being stacked down to 300 in chips. Thought there might be another TwoChip Louie story, but it wasn't meant to be I guess.

I'll post the points before the next game, but I'm away all weekend and not sure when I will get to it. Either way, next week is the final game of the season, and Milton Slim's deep run tonight should make for a very interesting game next week. Hope to see you all out again.
  • Sorry Dave, but second place just didn't do it for ya!

But DAMN MAN...IT IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING NEXT WEEK!!!

STR82ACE 418
    MILTONSLIM 412
    SAMCANADA 340
    ASNX557 334
    PKRFCE9 321
    IRONMIKE 318
    HITMENZ24 296
    ALLY 205
    JBIRD 190
    GARRYC 188
    SHIFTY 185
    MYMOON 152