Only 3 Games left!

Okay, so a few of you still need to put in some games to qualify for the SET game. Here's the latest list of players that still need to qualify...

Tammi 1 game
Eduardo 1 game
EatMyDust 1 game
MuddGutts 1 game
Rum&Coke 2 games
Mr Chatty 2 games
MyMoon 1 game

Time is running out for you guys, so plan on filling up if you want a shot at the SET pot!!

Dave is making the season interesting now, after his back to back victories, he's in striking distance to take the top spot away from your loving host. A couple of others are not far behind either. Could be an interesting couple of weeks on The Hill.

Who's in??

STR82ACE
Tammi
SamCanada
HitMenZ24
MiltonSlim
Asxn557
IronMike
Eduardo
Ally
MyMoon
Rum&Coke
Pkrfce9
Shifty
Mr Chatty

Comments

• When was the set game scheded for?
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    When was the set game scheded for?

Thursday Dec 20
  • I will be there!
  • "Dave is making the season interesting now, after his back to back victories, he's in striking distance to take the top spot away from your loving host. A couple of others are not far behind either. Could be an interesting couple of weeks on The Hill."

Let me reiterate (AJ, as always... Do not read the following)

Good Idea! Good turnout, everyone pick on the host!!!

Works for me!

Milton Slim IN- with snacks

:)
  • AJ, if you're okay with it, I would like to stop by this week before the game starts to pick up the BAP cash from koby. If it's a hassle, then next week is fine, too. Just let me know . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    AJ, if you're okay with it, I would like to stop by this week before the game starts to pick up the BAP cash from koby. If it's a hassle, then next week is fine, too. Just let me know . . .

Works for me.
  • count me in this week!
  • Does that mean I need to get Rainbow Licorice?

Milton Slim
  • 10 3 ALLAN?? SERIOUSLY??

Allan lucksacked his win tonight, after taking me out in third place with 10 3 and nailing the flop 33A against my pocket queens.

SERIOUSLY??

Tom took second place. Didn't see the hand, but I'm pretty sure Allan sucked out.

See you all next week.
  • Final hand I was on the button. 200-400 and I called the bb with 68o. Alan raises 400 and I call. Flop is 57A rb. I go all-in and he calls with AA. Not dead but no help came gg Alan.
  • Thanks for hosting as always AJ!

Let me know if your friend wants that TV. I can send a pic and the model number tonight if needed.
  • HitmenZ24 wrote: »
    Thanks for hosting as always AJ!

Let me know if your friend wants that TV. I can send a pic and the model number tonight if needed.

Will definitely let you know in the next day or two. Thanks.
  • Updated Points Leader Board

STR82ACE 394
    MILTONSLIM 347
    SAMCANADA 313
    ASNX557 299
    IRONMIKE 288
    HITMENZ24 278
    PKRFCE9 271
    ALLY 205
    JBIRD 177
    GARRYC 173
    SHIFTY 165