Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggoooossssssss

That is all . . . see you all after the Grey Cup.

Comments

• lol argos

lol cfl
  • costanza wrote: »
    lol argos

lol cfl

lol, pro couch movers...
  • lol reported
    lol reported

lol, ignored...
  • lol senior citizens
  • It's great for the CFL to have the Argos playing on home turf, should make for an interesting spectacle with either the Stampeders or Lions playing... Toronto needs some positives..
    lol senior citizens

lol, punk kids..
  • love u comp :)
    love u comp :)

you too son.. Remember who has the big stick...;)
  • compuease wrote: »
    you too son.. Remember who has the big stick...;)

not just on the internet either :D
    not just on the internet either :D

tru dat...

back to regular scheduled programming... Go Arrrrrrrrgoooooossssss!
  • compuease wrote: »
    tru dat...

You're one of the hippest old folk that knows and uses interweb speak.

Oh, please to not ban me for saying that.
  • fuck this shit
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    ship it

Strange choice of words, considering your opponent . . .
  • Ah, Macke-ie, put aside your dissappointment and enjoy the 100th Grey Cup to soon be hoisted by the Double Blue!

Last time the Argos lifted the cup on home soil was 50 years ago. (have won it a bunch of times since but not at home)

Will be an awesome game. So glad I picked up tickets when I did.

now to find me a big old cow bell.....
  • Milo wrote: »

so true! wp Milo
  • Watching that game while playing poker was so tilting.... *sigh*

was the Lions at the moment, but wp anyhow

I am taking all $$ wagers if any of you poor Argo fans are willing to back them up with your cash
  • Will be in Calgary on Sunday, be interesting to see if they trash the downtown if they win?
  • SuitedPair wrote: »

Last time the Argos lifted the cup on home soil was 50 years ago. (have won it a bunch of times since but not at home)

1952.... 60 years ago
  • It ain't going to be soil this year either.
  • moose wrote: »
    It ain't going to be soil this year either.

%&#$ing pedantic engineers . . . :D

lol this is hilarious
  • Toronto was just crazy last night with CFL shirts of all teams on display. Couple of Sask guys did a blues brothers impersonation, Bombers fans all o'r the place, BC was well represented as well. Not as many Eskimos as I would have thought though.

The pubs were all packed with the fans as well as those headed to The Who concert.

good times in TO.
  • I'd like to take the time to thank u Argo fans for not taking me up on my offer. Fortunately for me, all the TV's around were showing the Sunday night NFL game at Playground instead of the Grey Cup.....maybe they're still a little bitter in YUL?

gg Argos
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    I'd like to take the time to thank u Argo fans for not taking me up on my offer. Fortunately for me, all the TV's around were showing the Sunday night NFL game at Playground instead of the Grey Cup.....maybe they're still a little bitter in YUL?

gg Argos

yeah, YUL gets pissed at anyone for anything but they really seem to have the hate on when they get beat in sports. Edmonton and Calgary fans were full of class at the game and on the street after. Calgary fans disappointed as all heck that their previously unstoppable offense got shut down but class.

A great time was had by most.

still don't have my voice back.

As for the bet, I totally missed that but got paid by my bookie so all is well.