$230 Deep Stack Brantford tomorrow...

Going to give this one a go....if anybody needs a ride, I'll be leaving Kitchener around 9:15 am.

Comments

• Its my daughter's 18th Birthday tomorrow or I'd be there. Great tourney. GL.
  • trip report?....im in this sundays 120 freeze out..anyone else?
  • It hurts to post this....but I bubbled out in 10th yesterday in Brantford :(!!

I donked off 99% of my stack just as the other table broke and we were down to ten...a costly mistake.

I think there were 80 runners in the tourney. Structure was awesome...15,000 in starting chips and 1/2 hr blind levels. Long time between short breaks though (every two hours)...

It is a very well run tournament IMHO.... a mix of players with a lot of regulars. I've only played there a couple times. First time I went out in 13th ($120 deepstack) and this time 10th...

GL on Sunday!!

1st was worth over 5K!!
  • i really have to get my lazy ass out to one of these one day.
  • marban wrote: »
    trip report?....im in this sundays 120 freeze out..anyone else?

How'd it go last Sunday in Brantford?
  • How'd it go last Sunday in Brantford?
    i was sailing along pretty good until i met a guy who really tried to donk off his chips to me and failed,,lol,,,i raise with jj in mid position , villian calls in the bb, flop comes down rag 9/10,,he ckecks, i Cbet,and he minraises me, and i see he,s left with 6k, which is about what the pot is...i shove and he snaps me off with a pair of nines ..lol...hits his trips on river....i couldnt recover,, and i got knocked out 29 from 79 entrants.....the action really speeds up after 500/1000,because at 6/12, the average stack was 19k and change, i had 20k..not much room for play...you gotta chip up early ,or you must get lucky late....imo..