PFC Lottery Pool

(Winning) Ticket has been purchased. Posted below.

Comments

• 4 more hours until we never have to work again...... Maybe I'll drop everything, move back out West and try a career as a poker pro! I hear it's all the rage these days with the kids.
  • Screw that, I'm going to Vegas to go pro.
  • 4 more hours until we never have to work again...... Maybe I'll drop everything, move back out West and try a career as a poker pro! I hear it's all the rage these days with the kids.

Before you go...can you help me move a couch?? You'll need the practice anyway from what I understand
  • Sadly, not even a free ticket. Couch moving will have to wait.
  • At least nobody won the jackpot. We should play it this Wed instead of wait till Sat or the jackpot might be back down to $3M.
  • Fine with me.
  • I'm good with that
  • Sounds good
  • Let's move some couches on Wednesday boys! (I love the fact that this has become a PFC thing)

By the way, can we edit the OP and just mention in there somewhere everyone that's currently involved in this? Just a thought to reduce confusion.
  • Let's move some couches on Wednesday boys! (I love the fact that this has become a PFC thing)

By the way, can we edit the OP and just mention in there somewhere everyone that's currently involved in this? Just a thought to reduce confusion.

Actually, I'm not sure who else is in. Can someone post the list ?
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Actually, I'm not sure who else is in. Can someone post the list ?

Ha! This is the perfect reason why we should be doing this from now on! Anyone could walk right in and say they were in on it.
  • This really should be kept in the original thread.
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    November Horseshoe-in-the-ass squad:

1. JohnnieH
    2. TheMill (paid)
    3. WildBill (paid)
    4. Hobbes (paid)
    5. kwSteve (paid)
    6. djgolfcan (paid)
    7. Muddguts

Draw dates/results:

Nov 3- SFA
    Nov 10-
    Nov 17-
    Nov 24-
  • the couch moving was me doing a good deed for somejuan

not even funny that you guys are using it in a derogatory manner and are trying to make fun of me.

I look forward to watching you brick the lotto over and over.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    This really should be kept in the original thread.

Yeah, when he gets back we'll get Comp to merge threads.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    This really should be kept in the original thread.

I couldn't find the original thread. lol.
  • costanza wrote: »
    the couch moving was me doing a good deed for somejuan

not even funny that you guys are using it in a derogatory manner and are trying to make fun of me.

Get a sense of humour.
  • costanza wrote: »
    the couch moving was me doing a good deed for somejuan

Lose the victim hood. Let he who has never made fun of someone cast the first stone. You've made fun of many. I still say Vancouver has made you soft and supple.