It is a Great Friday

For 8 weeks, 6 and 7 year old Korean boys turned 0 words on there spelling test. After a lot of hard work on their part, one boy got 9/9 and the other boy got 7/9. Their faces just beamed! :)

It has been a great Friday!

Prophet 22

Comments

• For 8 weeks, 6 and 7 year old Korean boys turned 0 words on their spelling test. After a lot of hard work on their part, one boy got 9/9 and the other boy got 7/9. Their faces just beamed! :)

It has been a great Friday!

Prophet 22

fyp... :) just couldn't resist... lol. I bet it's quite the experience for you Brent.. congrats..
  • Thanks, I had to sneak on during lunch. I had kids studying and then coming to my desk and didn't want them to see poker stuff.

It has been good so far. Lost 40lbs so that is always good. lol Can't believe report cards are due a week today.
  • So . . . are you IN Korea? If so . . . where?
  • Milo wrote: »
    So . . . are you IN Korea? If so . . . where?

Yes. Been here since the end of August.

data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,2XbQW8tTqCBJSPOOjE56evVB6Q9xC7zhvVcIybHJNsMdWUD6pjXSBdC-N_bugpliXnNB66yZiJFg7PiF5nnJrWt2DdC_BL7-Kdtv3V3Qj_YUFF-WOuWkpaAZJIxD6_r6Dk48tzrL8rTvH9btzWLFq8S4vfaEI4_C2FjXQTWQll0veP8Gyq-3QeQpxaB-Wg
  • pics or GTFO....;)

and congrats on weight loss.
  • find yourself a nice mamason while you are over there.
  • compuease wrote: »
    pics or GTFO....;)

and congrats on weight loss.

You really think you can tell 40lbs loss on a 400lb man? I have put 4 new notches in my belt and have been able to tighten a watch by the same 4 notches. Should be a new man at the end of my contract. ;)
  • i taught in south korea for about three years. how are you enjoying it? are you in the private or public system?
  • You really think you can tell 40lbs loss on a 400lb man? I have put 4 new notches in my belt and have been able to tighten a watch by the same 4 notches. Should be a new man at the end of my contract. ;)

Yes, Brent you can. This comes from a man whose wife has undergone a startling transformation due to her weight-loss. It is like I have a whole new wife. I hope you will continue the progress you have made. You are a welcome sight at the tables, and I look forward to playing with you when you get back.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Yes, Brent you can. This comes from a man whose wife has undergone a startling transformation due to her weight-loss. It is like I have a whole new wife. I hope you will continue the progress you have made. You are a welcome sight at the tables, and I look forward to playing with you when you get back.

Trust me, easier to tell weight lost with women then it is with men. I will eventually get to posting pictures when I can see it in a mirror and not something I stand on. I think Zeke has lost some weight too.

My contract is 2 years so it will be awhile before I dawn the door at AJ's game.
  • Getting any poker in where you are? How is Zeke adapting to the locals?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Getting any poker in where you are? How is Zeke adapting to the locals?

I feel I am stealing time away from the question of the week guy. lol. Zeke is doing fine. He was sick for a few days, but that was because of some treats I gave him. They weren't good for him and he got sick. He loves the kids, some of them like him, but a lot are afraid of him.

The only poker I am playing is at Stars. Not a whole lot of time, but will play in some of the micro millions.
  • So after a 2 last week on his spelling, my little grade one got 10 again!! Makes for a great weekend!