Winters coming...time to put the toys away

Getting ready to put my motorbike away for the winter. It's that time of year.

Anyone else have a summer toy that they are sad to have to put away for the winter? (Motorbike, Boat, Car, RV, Cottage, etc)

Comments

• Does a ride on lawn mower count? I bought the damn thing used. Used it once. Now I'm going to spend more time winterizing it than I was able to spend using it this year.
  • barbeque count?

granted, i might stand in the snow and still use it on occasion.
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Getting ready to put my motorbike away for the winter. It's that time of year.

Anyone else have a summer toy that they are sad to have to put away for the winter? (Motorbike, Boat, Car, RV, Cottage, etc)

Whaaa? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    :o:-\:-[:bs:
    Reluctanly, next nice day out, I'll be doing that lonely solo ride to Bolton myself for storage. That will be a very very sad day.
  • i always used my bbq all winter...snow melts quickly
  • Am I the only one that read the title of this thread and thought...

Cool...a thread about Game of Thrones!!
    ??
  • Does a ride on lawn mower count? I bought the damn thing used. Used it once. Now I'm going to spend more time winterizing it than I was able to spend using it this year.

For sure this counts. If i had a large enough lawn to use a ride on mower, i'd be buying one just for the fun of it.

GTA Poker wrote: »
    baby oil?

Why can't you use your baby oil in the summer
    trigs wrote: »
    barbeque count?

granted, i might stand in the snow and still use it on occasion.

BBQ does not count, lots of people fire up the BBQ all year round
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Reluctanly, next nice day out, I'll be doing that lonely solo ride to Bolton myself for storage. That will be a very very sad day.

Not as sad as when you get my storage bill. :D
  • I put the my BSA to bed, but I'm keeping the honda out to flog on all winter!!!
  • I drive the Mustang all year round. Every year I catch flak from some jackoff at the gas station or mall for having it out in the winter. Good snow tires and 40lbs of sand in the trunk keeps her on the road with no troubles.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »

It's not the slow ride to Bolton, but the walk back you should be worried about.
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Not as sad as when you get my storage bill. :D
    Wait until you see the mod list I have for my bike. You'll be busy ;)
    Milo wrote: »
    It's not the slow ride to Bolton, but the walk back you should be worried about.
    Hey, its Bolton...show a little leg...get picked up in no time
  • Yeah, but all those cars will be headed NORTH.
  • Looks like Comp put his Feddy away for the winter.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I drive the Mustang all year round. Every year I catch flak from some jackoff at the gas station or mall for having it out in the winter. Good snow tires and 40lbs of sand in the trunk keeps her on the road with no troubles.

this is just wrong

my mustang has already been put in storage
  • already have the mustang away, probably put the bike away this weekend
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Looks like Comp put his Feddy away for the winter.

nope, keeping it out until I get back from Vegas...
  • Jetski and surfjet didn't even make it out this year(or last for that matter)..can't take the kids on em..lol But it's time to put the jetboat away and wait for the ice to form to do more fishing. We will keep the trailer at the lake ready for us to do some winter camping/fishing. Argo and quad stay out until the end of hunting season, but the snowmobiles are just about ready for their debut. Didn't take em out last year as the kids were too small.. Now if I could just find a sleigh for my Clyde to pull...I would get rid of the sleds..lol
  • My inside voice...
    (sorry, really bored and I can't think of anything I put away. I do bring out the shovel, scraper and best collection of curse words though :) )
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    this is just wrong

my mustang has already been put in storage

See what I mean! :D

jajajaja
  • Sadly, I have no toys . . . and the cats never go outside anyway.
  • I've spent too much on the toys. Boat, 2 Seadoos, and a corvette, but summer is fun though.

Do riding mowers really count! Really!
  • you need some winter toys!
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    jajajaja

damn I'm slow..... I see what you two did there... short winter, but it could get longer if things don't change..:-\
  • Closing the pool every fall always sucks
  • Yeah the 350z has gone away for the season..... :(