Full Tilt Poker is BACK

Figured the "Full Tilt Poker is shut down" thread doesn't quite apply anymore :)

Got it installed this morning, definitely a bit less $$$ than I remembered, I musta gone on a bit of a cold streak before they shut down!

Comments

• Have the day off, so I'm gonna download and check to see how much/little I had left on there as well. This is somewhat interesting.

Well, just a little less than I thought... Ah well.
  • lets see how difficult it is to get your funds off the site. Think I will avoid it like the plague.
  • Yehaw! My $0.56 is still there!!
  • I agree Jah, but one method that I did see a button for in the cashier section was to transfer funds to P*. I always hated the interface on FT, never played there much at all so I think that will likely be my first and last attempt to get funds off of there.
  • W00T!

Hello triple up for my online BR :)

Mark
  • I had waaay more than I remembered!! That $1.88 is gonna crush some souls....
  • damn, forgot how much I miss FTP...... have a tear in my eye right now

had a cashout that never came, it's in my account
  • :(:(:(:(.. Zero... Thought they might make a mistake and figure with my winning record (Not!) I would have a small fortune in there... Now I wish I hadn't been able to get my roll off there prior to the collapse... Would have felt good now..
  • boom

smoke has a roll again :)

I'm running this up playing 2-4 3-6 cash games , not stopping till 500/1000 PLO
  • You can also merge your PS account to transfer funds between sites
  • costanza wrote: »
    boom

smoke has a roll again :)

I'm running this up playing 2-4 3-6 cash games , not stopping till 500/1000 PLO

QdzWWgRETd-4.png
  • i dont get the blender shit
  • QdzWWgRETd-4.png

lol, he's even back to lying about online play...fedariffic
  • You can also merge your PS account to transfer funds between sites

Have you done it? I tried this morning and Stars was OK, but FTP's software said this option is not available yet in my area... Wondering if perhaps it is waiting until real money play is available?
  • DasCoupe wrote: »
    Have you done it? I tried this morning and Stars was OK, but FTP's software said this option is not available yet in my area... Wondering if perhaps it is waiting until real money play is available?

According to this article, this is the case:

Full Tilt Poker Opens for Play-Money, Players can View Balances | Pokerfuse Online Poker News
  • Got an email saying I have 18 bucks. Pretty sure it was closer to 40 before. I'll try to log on tonight after work.
  • Just a shade over $50.00, which is what it should be . . . no cash play until Nov. 6th. Same goes for transferring to Stars. I might just leave the $$$ there and go fishing. Just have to be careful about what kind of "nibbles" come my way.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Just a shade over $50.00, which is what it should be . . . no cash play until Nov. 6th. Same goes for transferring to Stars. I might just leave the $$$ there and go fishing. Just have to be careful about what kind of "nibbles" come my way.

HU4ROLLZ , dont be scared
  • Of you ?!? Look me up on the 7th. If I still have the $$$ we might work something out. Cash or tournies?
  • Had way more than I recall having.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Had way more than I recall having.

Thought you bailed before the shit hit the fan?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Thought you bailed before the shit hit the fan?

Almost all for the house, yes. Still had an OK starting roll in there that I didnt think was there?

Some ppl just run good..
  • Pretty much bang on what I expected to find...just shy of $400.
    Not sure if I'll play on the new site or transfer to P*. See what happens in the next couple of weeks maybe.

It IS a nice feeling to know that I got it back though. I had counted it as lost ages ago.
  • Next week will be like Christmas to me as the $ I had staked out come back home. ;)
  • Just played! Turned $200.00 into 1500. Woohoo!
  • Dead Money wrote: »
    Just played! Turned $200.00 into 1500. Woohoo!

Too bad it was play money!
  • Cash out. Philli would. :D

???:-\:o
    Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Almost all for the house, yes. Still had an OK starting roll in there that I didnt think was there?

I want in on your next BAP . . . it is obvious that the rungood has returned. :D
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Pretty much bang on what I expected to find...just shy of $400.
    Not sure if I'll play on the new site or transfer to P*. See what happens in the next couple of weeks maybe.

It IS a nice feeling to know that I got it back though. I had counted it as lost ages ago.

And soon will be . . . :D