Toronto Life: Negreanu

Hey guys,

There's a great article on Negreanu in this month's Toronto Life magazine. 6 pages, give or take.

Two memorable quotes from Daniel:

"The Bellagio is a joke."

and on Annie Duke: "I can't stand that woman. Egotistical and overrated, in a nutshell."

Worth checking out, if you have access to a newstand that sells it.

Comments

• http://www.torontolife.ca/

It is the "Red Hot Poker" article.
  • Nice... I'm reading it now.
  • thanks for posting for us west-coasters :)
  • He called Hellmuth a donkey! :tongue::tongue::tongue:
  • I would love to see Annie and Daniel heads up in the final at the WSOP
  • all_aces wrote:
    Hey guys,

There's a great article on Negreanu in this month's Toronto Life magazine. 6 pages, give or take.

Two memorable quotes from Daniel:

"The Bellagio is a joke."

and on Annie Duke: "I can't stand that woman. Egotistical and overrated, in a nutshell."

Worth checking out, if you have access to a newstand that sells it.

I think I read this a couple of months ago in Toronto Life ....... what's on the cover?
  • good article...it is a few months old, but quite enjoyable noentheless. as someone who follows negreanu (and i know im not the only one around here) it seemed as though after he won Player of the Year last year he stopped playing a lot, but recently has started playing quite a bit again due to his contract with Wynn and also he has been playing people like David Oppenheim and Mimi Tran heads up and stating that he'll play anyone heads up for $100,000-$500,000.
  • I love it when celeberties really tell you how they feel about certain people, like the way he did with Ann Duke.
  • wow I didnt know jennifer harman was Negreanu's mentor, and harman is definitely the best woman poker player...harman>>>>>>>annie duke