Party Satty's

13»

Comments

• Try to keep up Dennis ;p
  • jontm wrote: »
    Try to keep up Dennis ;p

Don't make me come over there Jon. Oh, wait...I am coming over there..
  • DennisG wrote: »
    I guess so...not surprising that I am confused.???

u do have 7.25% of me in the $400 VDSE this weekend however
  • DennisG wrote: »
    Don't make me come over there Jon. Oh, wait...I am coming over there..

And we welcome you with open arms to Alberta...still Tsunami free!
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Nice job jon.

I think T8 owes a karma % to you. :D

booked
  • Not needed. It's rewarding enough that they are turning more of us knuckleheads loose 2000kms from home...plus like cowbell, we need more Albertans in the mix.

Farkin sick of always writing about Ontariooo
    Farkin sick of always writing about Ontariooo

We are the center of the universe however...>:D

Nice team work though guys...
  • ffs, did it again.....thought I was playing a $10+r NLHE tourney, was actually playing a $1+r satty to WPT Prague again....now I'm entered to the $35 next step

must be destiny
  • Good place to go pro, Lavallee said Prague is one of the most anticipated world circuit stops as I believe there is an EPT and GSOP scheduled around, but not conflicting with it.
  • nm, false alarm
  • Party is so phucking annoying.

Played a $10+r satty for the 200k, was deep and was pretty sure I was gonna make it, so instead of getting late registration, I reg'd with cash, thinking I would get tourney money when I shipped satty......nope....it registers for next Sunday's tourney...so now I only have a tourney ticket when I unregister.
  • So you got a seat from the sat? But it's not til next week and your playing in one now with your own money?

1. Play both
    2. Profit!!
  • You gotta start reading the details in the lobbies before clicking me thinks...
    You gotta start reading the details in the lobbies before clicking me thinks...

Well, I just assumed if you enter target tourney with your own money, you get tourney money.

Was simply trying to avoid starting tourney 1 hour late.

wrote:
    Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

We cannot refund the entry as you have won it after the 200k GTD tournament started. Also entries are being converted into tournament dollars only if you have another entry for the same tournament. By registering into the tournament with your funds, you are not receiving an entry.

You can play with the entry on the next 200 k GTD tournaments on the following weeks.

In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

I tilt responded I'm withdrawing all and not playing there anymore.