The Walking Dead

Anyone else a total nerd for this show? I amloving the start of the third season so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comments

• Love Zombies. Not sure what's going to happen to Virgil this year. Don't want to spoil things for others. I love this show completely.
  • It's a Ricktatorship!
  • this show is awesome. i love zombies. haven't started watching this season yet though.
  • Hasn't the market had it's fill of Zombies?

Everything i've heard about this show in the past year or so has been just awful.
  • Macke wrote: »
    Hasn't the market had it's fill of Zombies?

Everything i've heard about this show in the past year or so has been just awful.

i'll admit that the media has been going pretty crazy with zombie movies lately. however, i've always been a fan so i for one am happy that they keep making new ones.
  • I've never really been a zombie fan either, but the story line of this series is more than just zombie eat brain can't be killed. I am finding I'm enjoying the interactions of the survivors and what they are prepared to do in order to stay alive. Its classic humanity out the window, do anything to survive story telling that I'm liking the most about this particular series.

Mind you...the bloated zombie in the well episode was positively gross!
  • content of show:
    zombie killing = 5%
    drama = 95%