Tip of the Hat....

...to Comp, Al and g2 for once again putting together another very successful Royal Cup!

Everyone was on their best behaviour and I don't think their was any complaints from the staff or the golfers. Although I did see a few annoyed looks during the cash game. I think it's safe to say that having a cash bar keeps the shenanigans to a minimum, which I think is fine.

Congrats to KitWho on another dominating victory and to everyone else who left with more money than they came with!

See you in the spring!

Comments

• ^^^ +1

This event is always well run and a fun day. Kudos to those in charge.
  • Great event! Great day, and all those who participated in organizing deserve high praise. Bang up job lads!! Can't wait for April!
  • I should try to make the april RC, course then I need to find a team LOL might be my bigger issue.
  • As always another great event, thanks for all the hard work to those involved in running it, much appreciated!!!
  • Thanks so much for organizing this for us all: your efforts do not go unnoticed! Already said but special thanks to Al, Jeff and g2 Greg for all the extra work they put in. Congrats to KitWho? on their win and to the two (yes TWO) MVPs from their team!!

My Grinders did well again this year bringing us in at second and I am so proud of how well they all did: thanks again guys.

Most of all, thanks to everyone I played with for keeping the games going, patiently explaining the blinds to me time and time again and for keeping it fun!!

Hope to see you all next time.

Tammi