PFC Group Lotto (10/17/2012)

Just noticed that nobody had one going for today. I remembered to pay my idiot tax and bought ticky on way home from work. If anyone else wants in for tonight, fire your pics up. I'll add my pic in a bit. Pizza cooking.

This is the PFC group lottery for Wednesday, October 17, 2012.

RULES:
- post a valid ticket for this draw date and you are now included as one of the group
- all decent winnings shall be split evenly amongst players that posted a ticket
- any small winnings should be cashed in for other tickets and posted back in this thread. No one else may join the group for that new ticket(s). That ticket(s) belongs to the same group the money originally came from
- if you play encore, it is assumed by everyone that any monies won from that is the sole property of the ticket purchaser unless stated otherwise.
- posting numbers only is not acceptable.
- If we win the top prize outright, $25,000 will be automatically skimmed off the top and put towards a PFC Pokerstars home game. A $25,000 GTD freeroll smiley.gif

Who's in?

Comments

• Sat is the 20th Bill
  • There's a 649 draw tonight though right?
  • Yup, but your OP said Saturday Oct 17
  • For your advice, and acause I'ne a bonehead that cuts and pastes, and since nobody else is getting in on this...

If I win Hobbesy, you get 1%. Thanks buddy.

Dead thread. Lock, delete, ban please (just kidding about the last part).

Anyhoo, here are tonight's likely winning numbers:
    PA170401.jpg
  • I'm out. At work for the night. Good luck to the grou...Bill