Dalton McGuinty Steps down as Liberal party Leader..

Broke on twitter for about 10 minutes before anyone else picked it up.....

I hope this doesn't mean another election so quickly.

Something had to give with the power plant fiasco.

Wonder who will step up to take the lead.....I can't think of anyone right now in Ontario capable of it.

Comments

• :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
  • Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!
  • In other news:

McGuinty also said that he visited Lieut.-Gov. David Onley earlier in the day and asked him to prorogue the Legislature.
  • Now to the Federal Liberals.

Will Justin Trudeau actually be the next Liberal leader?

The next PM?
  • Macke wrote: »
    Now to the Federal Liberals.

Will Justin Trudeau actually be the next Liberal leader?

Probably

The next PM?

We better hope not. The man is an empty suit.
  • Polls suggest That if Justin is elected leader of the Liberals it would drastically increase support for the party in B.C and across the board except in Quebec.
  • Well, no one ever accused the electorate of having any brains . . .
  • They did put the NDP in official opposition status last election...so that pretty much says it all. What an embarassment. The bartender university student who had never been to her riding that got elected in Quebec and spoke no french was a classic. To be honest....sadly the Liberals would be a step up from the NDP and I do hope they regain 'some' of their support.
  • Pretty sweet gig for her... she goes from a bartender who was living part time in Vegas to a 6 figure salary...lol.
  • I say bring back Mike Harris!!!! lol
  • Jean Chretien juan time!!!!
  • Icedog wrote: »
    I say bring back Mike Harris!!!! lol

It's funny how few people remember clearly what a clusterfuck Ontario was during the time of the uncommon stupidity revolution.

the best part is, 90% of the people who vote conservative and claim to espouse their values are actually totally fucked over by conservative policy. It's a bigger scam than selling bottled water for greater cost than gas.....
  • We really do need a change in ON, the issue is no one is going to change it!! hence why I currently do not vote.
  • getem76 wrote: »
    We really do need a change in ON, the issue is no one is going to change it!! hence why I currently do not vote.

Yeahhhh....that's why ;)