Is This Real Life?

Seriously, this

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f7/gtas-giving-all-up-going-pro-29321/index2.html#post333983

is the one thread that Scoops has bothered to snaplock on this forum? After letting countless hate mongering threads go unchecked for weeks and allowing this, the epitome of trolling, thread

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f13/costanzas-throwing-away-everything-play-professionally-29147/

to flounder in perpetuity until Fed, himself, chose to have it locked?

Not that it matters but I was going to post a small bankroll and build it up starting at 1/2/3 until it got to a 5/5/10 roll in that thread...including sessions, hands, giraffes, etc

Is this real life?

Does no one have a sense of humour on here anymore or have Fed and dard ruined it for everyone?

Explain?

Comments

• GTA Poker wrote: »
    is the one thread that Scoops has bothered to snaplock on this forum?

Prediction...this will be the second.

btw, do you go by "Shooter" on Live at the Bike??
  • no, is there a LATB forum, this is the only forum where I regularly post
  • yup

GTA you do nothing but troll purposely

my "troll" thread was the thread of the most important thing in my life, moving away from my home town to become a man.

you are to stupid to realize how retarded you are on the internet.
  • I loved it but that's probably because I'm part of trolling, insulting, motherfucking bully, asshole "group" here.

:rolley..nvmd:
  • costanza wrote: »
    yup

my "troll" thread was the thread of the most important thing in my life, moving away from my home town to become a man.

Is it me or is anyone else getting sick of the verbal abuse?
  • Dead Money wrote: »
    Is it me or is anyone else getting sick of the verbal abuse?

its all i deal with on a daily basis

so no, its not just you
  • costanza wrote: »
    yup

you still don't get it at all...at 24 you certainly are far from your goal of becoming a man if your posts reflect who you are in real life
  • Just want to post that Scoops had the decency to PM me regarding this and I respect his decision. Although, I find it upsetting that 2 posters on here have made the forum have to shift (in my opinion) too far to the right.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Just want to post that Scoops had the decency to PM me regarding this and I respect his decision. Although, I find it upsetting that 2 posters on here have made the forum have to shift (in my opinion) too far to the right.

oh boo hoo

go cry sally
  • Thread Closed!! You both need to chill out as this ban stick is getting warm!
This discussion has been closed.