Gobble gobble gobble

Whether you are doing the big feast today, or tomorrow, I hope that everyone here has a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and/or friends. I'll even include the black sheep of our demented little cabal out on the left coast. For all the crap we pass around amongst ourselves, this group is a lot of fun to hang around with. So, whether it's turkey, or ham, or tofurkey (hi Kristy) . . . take-out, a restaurant, or just pizza and wings, I hope you all take a moment to remember how lucky we are to be where we are. We are all 1%ers on a global perspective.

Comments

• Turkey goes in the oven in a couple of hours. :)
  • Wrap it in bacon . . . no basting. And best of all, you can eat the bacon while it "rests".
  • happy turkey day everyone!
  • Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Sunday, eats lots, indulges in whatever makes them happy (don't necessarily want to know the details).
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Turkey goes in the oven in a couple of hours. :)

Just in now (2 of them in fact)... Can't wait... Happy thanksgiving everyone, including our resident pro, his advisor, and our latest pro, ma$$imiliano..

and can't forget our resident ol curmudgeon USA rep GTA... Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Dave..

Oh and one more, our resident northern European Richard..^-^
  • Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Up north with the inlaws, fall colours and all. Doesn't get much more Canadian than this.
  • Happy Thanksgiving everyone
  • Happy thankgsgiving to all of you

im thankful for alot of shit, hopefully more in the future!

grinding online as always, no turkey for me :(

long ass way from home... really feeling it on this day, should be home with my dad watching football and drinking all his beer on him
  • costanza wrote: »
    and drinking all his beer on him
    ah the memories... ;)
  • Happy thanksgiving all
  • costanza wrote: »
    !

grinding online as always, no turkey for me :(

Forum tourney tonight. Come take my chips. Have the bat-dude coach you . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Forum tourney tonight. Come take my chips. Have the bat-dude coach you . . .

I will be out getting shit faced tonight, 100%
  • Okay, then I'll take your chips.
  • But then you give them to me, right?
  • Nope . . . not tonight.
  • It's a secret
  • Man, I'm stuffed... Most of two turkey's, lots of veggies, two big pots of mashed, gone... In 45 minutes...
  • im going to have a nap now