If you have a Rogers 8300HD PVR .....

and are experiencing stuttering during playback, please call Rogers to complain. This was caused by the latest firmware upgrade to the boxes and the more that call and let them know the easier it will be to resolve as not all 8300HD boxes are impacted.

Call Rogers 1-888-764-3771 using Master Ticket PT00063763

Comments

• I had this with my 8642 as well on the shows i recorded on Monday. This thing is pissing me off, keeps on missing recordings for some reason.
  • On similar note: if you have Shaw/Starchoice satellite PVR and your PVR is shows full but is not, go to Options, hit 9 (it's not listed - it's a secret option) then type FLUSHPVR using the number pad. You will lose all your preprogrammed recordings but all the phantom recordings occupying space on the HD will show up and you can delete them.
  • moose wrote: »
    On similar note: if you have Shaw/Starchoice satellite PVR and your PVR is shows full but is not, go to Options, hit 9 (it's not listed - it's a secret option) then type FLUSHPVR using the number pad. You will lose all your preprogrammed recordings but all the phantom recordings occupying space on the HD will show up and you can delete them.

great tip, I have a buddy that has this exact prob.. Sent him email about this...