PFC Group Lotto 649 Oct 6, 2012

This is the PFC group lottery for Saturday October 6, 2012.

RULES:
- post a valid ticket for this draw date and you are now included as one of the group
- all decent winnings shall be split evenly amongst players that posted a ticket
- any small winnings should be cashed in for other tickets and posted back in this thread. No one else may join the group for that new ticket(s). That ticket(s) belongs to the same group the money originally came from
- if you play encore, it is assumed by everyone that any monies won from that is the sole property of the ticket purchaser unless stated otherwise.
- posting numbers only is not acceptable.
- If we win the top prize outright, $25,000 will be automatically skimmed off the top and put towards a PFC Pokerstars home game. A $25,000 GTD freeroll smiley.gif

Who's in?

Comments

• If Johnnie doesn't see this, he put his pic in yesterdays Lottomax thread, so I think we should assume he's in for tonight's draw.

I'll be out getting a tic later today and will post pic.

Just a thought, but maybe we should just make a general thread regarding the PFC Lotto group and keep all draws within one thread. If we make a new thread for each draw, people are going to get understandably pissy with several draws a week. It'll start to clutter up the forum depending on how you look at it.
  • I posted a pic for tonight's draw.
  • One thread is good or we could also just have compuease delete the threads once the draws are over. Either way.

I'll get a ticket for today as well.
  • Problem with 1 tread is it might get confusing after a while
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Problem with 1 tread is it might get confusing after a while

Could, but if the day before the draw or on the day of the draw we copy/paste/post the text in the first post of this thread that might work. That way any pics of tics after that would obviously be for that particular draw. Although I guess they have dates on them anyways. Either way I'm fine. I was just waiting for someone to bitch about it cluttering up the forum.

Anyhoo, idiot tax as my brother calls it paid today

Oct6.jpg
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    One thread is good or we could also just have compuease delete the threads once the draws are over. Either way.

I'll get a ticket for today as well.

I have no problem with deleting (or hiding) the threads once they are done... Easy enough... Just someone send me a pm when you want it done..
  • Good sized group for this one. Hopefully we hear that really annoying voice "Winner!/Gagnon!" you hear at the checkout for once in our bloody lives.
  • Same ticket, just posting ITT for everyones convenience

1319d1349526557-pfc-group-lotto-oct-5-imageuploadedbytapatalk1349526558.578853.jpg

I see that Bill, Steve and I are prop betting with Encore!
  • Not to be left out....

oct6.JPG
  • I really hope the Encore number ends in 12. Ed and I both have it!
  • Are Encore on your own or shared with those that bought?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Are Encore on your own or shared with those that bought?

"if you play encore, it is assumed by everyone that any monies won from that is the sole property of the ticket purchaser unless stated otherwise. "

I'll share my encore winnings 75% me, 25% group
  • Encore share 25% to pool

Attachment not found.
  • this is it! Life is going to be sooooo different come tomorrow!
  • Haha, the last 3 numbers of encore are 112. Way to go JohnnieH, and Muddguts...big one!

Unofficial Numbers: 20 24 27 40 44 45 Bonus: 35

Encore: 4146112
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I really hope the Encore number ends in 12. Ed and I both have it!

you outplayed me sir, nice hand.
  • We make manies!

$3.75 for me and $1.25 to be split 5 ways for a quarter each.
    I'll put an offer on the table here....

Poker tickets cost $2/draw. I can buy a poker ticket for a draw this week. $1 from my winnings and $1 from the rest of your's put together plus a $0.25 rake :bs:
    Any winnings would be split 50/50

Wildbill yes-[ ] no-[ ]
    TheMill yes-[ ] no-[ ]
    kwsteve yes-[ ] no-[ ]
    Johnnie yes-[ ] no-[ ]
    Hobbes yes-[ ] no-[ ]
  • Muddguts, you won $15 total. Ten for having 3/6 in the main draw, and $5 from Encore. Hobbes also won $2 from Encore. Johnnie's $10 from Encore, as I understand, isn't included.

Edit: I notice you both are sharing 25% of Encore so that changes it to $11.75 for pool.

Mudd: $10 + $1.25
    Hobbes: $0.50
  • I missed $100 by one digit!
    I thought we weren't dicking around with any win under $50?

Since my win is only $10, I will roll all of it into a LottoMax ticket (with Encore) for Friday.
  • I'm good with any plan you guys come up with. Will check back in this thread if people want a vote on something.
  • going to roll my encore into a ticket for wed 649 draw.
    25% to the group (since it was encore win)
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Muddguts, you won $15 total.

holy crap. I was so wrapped up in the mega encore win, I forgot to even check the main draw #s lol.

OK, since $10 is too little to payout to everyone, I will also roll my $10 into 2 lottomax quickpicks for next Friday and instead of the poker ticket, I will stick an encore on one of those tickets for $1.25 I owe you all. Still with a $0.25 rake :bs:
  • Damn, this group is starting to generate real $$$, perhaps I better jump back in...
  • hobbes wrote: »
    going to roll my encore into a ticket for wed 649 draw.
    25% to the group (since it was encore win)

Attachment not found.
  • And NOTHING
  • Okay kids. Here is our free roll from my winnings last week. Everyone that posted a ticket ITT for last week's draw is entitled to an equal share of monies won on this ticket. If somone posts a new thread with a new set of tickets for Friday anyway, I will buy one and post too...

oct12.JPG