Bristol St. Classic 56 - Wed., Oct 10th - 7pm (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• I am coming but will be little late, blind me in please... I open min raise first hand...

and fold if anyone plays back at me...
  • Zithal wrote: »
    A blast from the past has signed up under the 13 spot. Welcome back!!

Holy mother wow.
  • Congrats to g2 who beat myself in a nearly one hour heads up match, to claim the title of BSC 56 Champion and earn a spot in the GRAND FINAL!

This was my second final table of the year, and my second, second place finish. Always the bridesmaid...

Compuease dodged and weaved his short stack into a third place finish, while currently PoY leader, peteski locked in a 4th place finish, separating himself from the pack.

In 5th, MJ "Headphones" picked up his first cash of the year, while newcomer MattM bubbled in 6th.

A special shout out goes to out Pringles Can, Hobbes, who was called away on work issues while his stack was deep enough to earn him a few good points for a 7th place finish.

Stay tuned for our next event, coming soon!
  • Zithal wrote: »
    A special shout out goes to out Pringles Can, Hobbes, who was called away on work issues while his stack was deep enough to earn him a few good points for a 7th place finish.

Ya that sucked. I was playing well and had a good handle on the table. :(
  • Great heads up match. Great tourney. Thanks Rob. See you guys at the Grand Final :D

/g2
  • Thought you would find this interesting in case there was ever a situation where the pringles can made it to heads up.

WSOP Rules
    Absent players are discussed at length here
    Section 3, subsection 35
    "If the participant is not present at the start of the Tournament, all forced antes and blind bets will be removed from an absent Participant’s stack accordingly. After five minutes has elapsed, if there is only one Participant present at the table, the button will advance one position every two minutes, and the Participant will be awarded the small blind and the big blind. In heads-up only events, the button will advance one position every minute, and the Participant will be awarded his or her opponent’s blind (big or small). In events that begin with antes such as Seven Card Stud, Participant will receive one round of antes after one minute has elapsed for each sold seat at the table. In events with both blinds and antes such as Deuce-to-Seven No-Limit Draw, Participant will receive one round of blinds and antes after one minute has elapsed for each sold seat at the table. For example, if there are six seats sold at the table, Participant will be awarded a total of six antes and the big and small blind every six minutes. This process will continue until a second Participant begins playing at the table. If a Participant shows up and still has chips remaining, he or she may play his or her chips."