Waterloo - Cash game. NL/H

Edit : To make beverages clear, it's non-alcholic, I supply mix/juice/pop/water/milk ect however it's byob, drinking is aloud just keep yourself in check is all that's asked. :D

I try to host a 50$-100Max w/ unlimited rebuys, .50/1$ blinds every saturday (as long as things go as planned the rest of the week lo1!), trying to get more people in the rotation, I on host 1 table NL Hold'em, dealer deals to the table, There will be a game from 3PM this Saturday until 3 people are left, custom made 8-9 man table, custom chips, kem cards and water/pop/juice provided, no rake but there is a 5$ fee at the door for beverages and upkeep, no rake.

Untitled_zpscd984b56.png
If interested email me at consistentdisposition@gmail.com

Comments

• says your email address doesnt exist. what area is this in?
  • Doesn't exist? That's strange....

By King and Union.
  • Maybe you meant "consistent" instead of consitent?
  • Maybe you meant "consistent" instead of consitent?

lmfao, unreal, thank you.
  • I'd be interested in this game. When is it running next?
  • Not this weekend but next.
  • Game this Saturday, if interested send me an email/pm.
  • Could use one more person*, have eight but two are coming late and by the time they get here I'm sure someone will have left. :) Email me!
  • Thanks for hosting. Nice to meet everyone and good to have a local cash game handy instead of driving to Brantford for live action. :)

Nice home game I will be back! :)
  • SUPERCNC wrote: »
    Thanks for hosting. Nice to meet everyone and good to have a local cash game handy instead of driving to Brantford for live action. :)

Nice home game I will be back! :)

Thanks for coming out and I'd like to apologize to anyone else who messaged me and I said I'd get back to, the table was full until 9 and than empty lol, wasn't a usual night by any means... There will be another game this Saturday again! :)
  • I'd be in for this saturday
  • I would be interested in october
  • Need one to two more people, messaged both of the people above for tomorrow.
  • Had a person call to say they can't make it, could use one more.
  • Excellent games the last few weeks, no poker this Saturday.. Doing security at a Halloween event, games will continue again next weekend.
  • No game until 3rd weekend of september, sorry guys, things came up.
  • Yori` wrote: »
    No game until 3rd weekend of september, sorry guys, things came up.

Which year?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Which year?

November I mean. :P
  • Game this saturday, looking for more people
  • ill possibly play