PFC Group Lotto (Oct 5)

this is for the Lottmax tomorrow....

RULES:
- post a valid ticket for this draw date and you are now included as one of the group
- all decent winnings shall be split evenly amongst players that posted a ticket
- any small winnings should be cashed in for other tickets and posted back in this thread. No one else may join the group for that new ticket(s). That ticket(s) belongs to the same group the money originally came from
- if you play encore, it is assumed by everyone that any monies won from that is the sole property of the ticket purchaser unless stated otherwise.
- posting numbers only is not acceptable.
- If we win the top prize outright, $25,000 will be automatically skimmed off the top and put towards a PFC Pokerstars home game. A $25,000 GTD freeroll smiley.gif

Who's in?

Comments

• I will indeed share my winnings with anyone ITT that posts a valid ticket as well. Lessdoit!!

max.JPG
  • Will grab Lottomax ticket tomorrow and post pics.
  • Attachment not found.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk 2
  • Ok, so if one of us could please win this thing because after the shit hole I just finished painting yesterday, I never want to paint another shit hole in my entire life. If I have to keep painting, there is a strong likelihood this will occur. So, you know? Could one of us take this down?
    PA050388.jpg
  • you guys win anything yet?
  • trigs wrote: »
    you guys win anything yet?

No. So we're due. :D

Am I allowed to use my 1 time on this? ;)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    No. So we're due. :D

Am I allowed to use my 1 time on this? ;)

I will not stop you sir!
  • Dammit I forgot to get a LottoMax ticket. I will make sure to get a 6/49 for tomorrow.
  • This has those lawsuits you read about after the big group win written all over it...lol
  • SuperNed wrote: »
    This has those lawsuits you read about after the big group win written all over it...lol

True, but I trust all the people who have posted pics of their tickets in this thread at this point so I'm not worried.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Dammit I forgot to get a LottoMax ticket. I will make sure to get a 6/49 for tomorrow.

I sent you a text this afternoon! And you still had hours to buy a ticket after your post. Johnnie!
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    I sent you a text this afternoon! And you still had hours to buy a ticket after your post. Johnnie!

Didn't get it. Change the the area code to 519, I made a typo.

Just to clear the air. If you guys bink a huge prize tonight, I will forgo all prizes since I didn't get around to getting a ticket.

Like I said, I will be in tomorrow's 6/49 pool
  • I wanna be like Watts and win a Milly!

Attachment not found.
  • From Canadian Press:

The Canadian Press
    Published Saturday, Oct. 6, 2012 7:35AM EDT

TORONTO -- There were no winning tickets for last night's $50 million Lotto Max jackpot.
    However, one of the two Maxmillion prizes of $1 million each was claimed.
    The winning ticket was sold in British Columbia.
    The jackpot for next Friday's draw will again be $50 million, but an estimated 14 Maxmillion prizes will also be up for grabs.