[+] fedsgonnafed

Self explanatory, but it has become blatantly obvious that Fed/Costanza has shown his true self again on this forum. His sole purpose on here is to try and garner attention for himself while posting as little content as possible.

Time for IP ban West Coast Stylez? I mean he is doing the exact same things he did to initially get permabanned East Coast Stylez is he not?

I actually thought he was much improved under his current pseudonym and was actually enjoying his presence on here until the progressive idiocy over the last several weeks -- not sure what happened to him lately but certainly given his history on here he should be booted at this time.

As for Darb, I'm not sure what he got banned for this time as I have had him on ignore since his insanity/racism came to the forefront. I really have no need to win a $4 sng at present.

Comments

• Darb got banned again?

Man, I wish there was a post telling the bannings and why.

Mark
  • MG has taken his rant to Twiitter:

@smokerock247: @jeff_cookson its really funny that i get banned for posting a pic when @Antman013 did the same to me 2 days ago @GTAPoker can S my C #jew
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    MG has taken his rant to Twiitter:

@smokerock247: @jeff_cookson its really funny that i get banned for posting a pic when @Antman013 did the same to me 2 days ago @GTAPoker can S my C #jew

yes, he's like a small child having a temper tantrum -- is he really 24? I think of all the things I was doing with my life when I was 24 and feel very sorry for him
  • fedsgonnafed really sums it all up nicely. I'm more saddened that he seems to be bi(polar)-curious and is becoming a darb lap dog. He was funnier when he expressed his own juvenile thoughts instead of the "jajaja" thing.

Here's hoping they hotbox the hell out of darbs basement closet and they find a little joy in "$4 grinderville".
  • I wonder how this is allowed to be a thread?
  • i wonder how this is allowed to be a thread?

ban for having own personal opinion!

Are you just wondering aloud or do you have a reason that it offends you?

wondering why you're so defensive of fed.

i completely agree that he has received a lot of berating and maybe some of that he didn't deserve. but come on, you do know who we're talking about here, right? i mean, just read his last 20 posts and tell me he's a productive member of this forum.
  • Milo thought I was him for so long.

I have no personal opinion on him since I was not around for the whole Fed business..did think it was cool he took a shot to become pro.. I'd do the same thing if I had an "unlimited bankroll" lol..

BetterthanPhil going by posts you seem to know him personally... why does he troll?

As for Darb guess I just missed all those threads.
  • While I certainly do understand why people wouldn't like him, really haven't seen anything that I feel I the need to troll him over in a relentless fashion. (as only GTA can do).

He's clearly made some downright -ev moves lifewise, but if you're so certain it's going to be a trainwreck, just sit back and enjoy imo.

Some here would espouse that it is, because the jews allowed it to be so.
This discussion has been closed.