PFC Group Lotto (Sept 29)

This is the PFC group lottery for Saturday September 29, 2012.

RULES:
- post a valid ticket for this draw date and you are now included as one of the group
- all decent winnings shall be split evenly amongst players that posted a ticket
- any small winnings should be cashed in for other tickets and posted back in this thread. No one else may join the group for that new ticket(s). That ticket(s) belongs to the same group the money originally came from
- if you play encore, it is assumed by everyone that any monies won from that is the sole property of the ticket purchaser unless stated otherwise.
- posting numbers only is not acceptable.
- If we win the top prize outright, $25,000 will be automatically skimmed off the top and put towards a PFC Pokerstars home game. A $25,000 GTD freeroll smiley.gif

Who's in?

Comments

• I'm in and agree to the rules stated ITT. Est. prize is 3.5 mil

photo.JPG
  • I will be. Will get ticket tomorrow.
  • Out . . . plan on winning the LottoMax tonight and boosting the prizepool for Sunday night's Forum tourney.
  • Will try and remember to get ticket tomorrow. Stupid memory. Hope it works.
  • Hope to get a ticket tomorrow
  • PM me cell nums, I'll text the reminder lol

EDIT: actually, what I do is set my iphone alarm for these types of things. Set it for the afternoon and then blame yourself if you forget again
  • I'm in. I just need to see if I can figure out how to post the pic again.
  • Click on the "paper clip" on the top row of icons when you post a reply
  • In. Played Encore since I'm in a gamblooling mood.

Attachment not found.
  • Attachment not found.

Hopefully that worked. Gl to us all!
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Click on the "paper clip" on the top row of icons when you post a reply

Thanks Hobbes!
  • Well, here's the pic of today's winning ticket. Shakey hands, even with the image stabilization on dammit! Still legible though.

6490929.jpg
  • gl guys.

Just got home.
  • Missed again, although I had 2 numbers.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Missed again, although I had 2 numbers.

I think you guys get a free ticket on that.
  • Just out of curiosity, why aren't we doing this with Lottomax which seems (to this relatively noob lottery ticket purchaser) to have much higher prize payouts?
  • Just out of curiosity, why aren't we doing this with Lottomax which seems (to this relatively noob lottery ticket purchaser) to have much higher prize payouts?

I was going suggest that as well with the 50 mil up for grabs. It started as 6-49 just because of the timing. When I did the first one, I wanted to give as much time as possible for people to get in. But yeah, I'm all for moving it to the higher payout draws too.

+1

Also, I think we should be playing Encore since there is usually 4-5 of us.
  • I agree Johnnie. It used to tilt the shit out of me when they would print the encore number on the ticket and beside it put not played or whatever. I lived in fear that the numbers would come up and I'd end up dangling from a rope somewhere shortly thereafter.

Looks like they don't put the number on the ticket anymore if you don't play it.

Because with the extra number, the odds of winning are more than twice as high.

6/49 odds: 1/13,983,816 for one line of play
    7/49 odds: 1 in 28,633,528 for three lines of play

Since it is such a longshot already, I'd rather take my chances on getting 6 out of 6. Also, second prize in Lotto Max is not that high, so if you got 6 out of 7 in Lotto Max last Friday it was worth $7.5k (6/7 plus bonus was 480k)...and that's getting 6 numbers right.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I think you guys get a free ticket on that.

No free ticket. You need 2/6 plus bonus for $5 on 6/49. The free ticket is on Lotto Max if you get 3/7.
  • There are no set PFC lotto limits. So, hell, if someone posts a lottomox pool, I'm in. If someone posts a 6-49, I'm also in :-)
  • just a heads up for those subscribed to this thread. There is a lottomax thread started. not too late to get your tickets for tonight's $50,000,000.00 draw!
  • I will ask compuease to delete this thread and any other lotto threads that are obsolete if that is cool with the participants here
  • Yup, get rid of 'em. Yesterdays news.