We Need a Heads Up Tourney!

I was thinking that I haven't seen any heads up tournaments on here. It would be cool to have something like a $100 heads up tourney.

Any ideas anyone? Just thought I would throw it out there!

Comments

• We did one on Stars a while back . . . ^-^
  • SGC2 wrote: »
    I was thinking that I haven't seen any heads up tournaments on here. It would be cool to have something like a $100 heads up tourney.

Any ideas anyone? Just thought I would throw it out there!
    Milo wrote: »
    We did one on Stars a while back . . . ^-^

some luckbox won.
  • don't the luck boxes always win the tourneys? :D and a live heads up tourney would be cool
  • Also $100 might be a little high for most on here.
  • I'll play live for $100 if you fly out to Cali
  • yeah I'm not to familiar with everyone on here but what, $40-60 would be better?
  • Would depend on the format . . . are we talking straight knock-out, or would there be a second chance bracket for first round losers?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Would depend on the format . . . are we talking straight knock-out, or would there be a second chance bracket for first round losers?

Best two out of three would be nice too.
  • Live takes way too long to run, that's why the online version works so much better... Also we are spread across the country. OP, you are aware of the Royal Cup aren't you?
  • Best 2 out of 3? Nah, that would take forever. I think the idea of a re-buy in the first round would be good though
  • best 4/7 for $40 fly out here I have an hour before I have to get ready for work
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    best 4/7 for $40 fly out here I have an hour before I have to get ready for work

Am I missing something or do I just not get the humor on this forum ever? :-\

There was a heads up tourney organized by Mudguts a while back. It was great, very well organized. It was a double knock out as well.

He even made single tables with felt for it.
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    i give up

Ship $40.00 to SGC2 you quitter . . .
  • Yeah, there is no way you could do it "live" without automatic shufflers or something.
  • EdtheTed wrote: »
    Yeah, there is no way you could do it "live" without automatic shufflers or something.

unheard of even
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    There was a heads up tourney organized by Muddguts a while back. It was great, very well organized. It was a double knock out as well.

He even made single tables with felt for it.

except it never happened! lol. We had 4 no shows and turned it into a sit n go :mad:
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    except it never happened! lol. We had 4 no shows and turned it into a sit n go :mad:

Wasn't one of the Cup tournies a heads up ?
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Wasn't one of the Cup tournies a heads up ?

2 of them were before you joined us. We did a 4 max shoot out where we used the small tables. That's what you must be remembering.
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    2 of them were before you joined us. We did a 4 max shoot out where we used the small tables. That's what you must be remembering.

Right.