Season 20!

Can't believe this small league is now up to its 20th Season. Never thought when I started it that it would be such a well received weekly game. Thanks to everyone who has participated over the years, you've really made this league a success in my books.

SEASON 20...Game 1 starts Thursday Sept 27 @ 8pm. No changes to rules or format lately so its the same as last season. And for those that need to plan ahead, the SET game is scheduled to be played Dec 20, just in time for Christmas break. Hope weather and attendance don't force us to adjust this, as I would like to finish this season off before the holidays.

Also, please note that I will be rebooting my monthly Deep Stack Tournament, with the next one currently planned for Sept 29, Saturday. All details and signup can be found here http://www.pokerforum.ca/f90/deep-stack-bounty-tournament-sat-sep-29-brampton-29175/

So WHO'S IN for the first game of Season 20??

STR82ACE
Pkrfce9
TammiM68
Milo
SamCanada
ASNX557
HitMen
Eduardo
GarryC
EatMyDust
MiltonSlim
IronMike
MuddGutts

Comments

• I would like to give this league a whirl...addy required, at your leisure.
  • In . . .
  • TammiM68 wrote: »
    I would like to give this league a whirl...addy required, at your leisure.

Sending you address via PM. Glad you decided to join our little band of misfits.

Where is everyone?? You all going to pull a Chatty and wait until Thursday @ 6:30??
  • I'm going to miss this season...taking a course on Thu nights.

Good luck to all and see you next year!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Sending you address via PM. Glad you decided to join our little band of misfits.

Where is everyone?? You all going to pull a Chatty and wait until Thursday @ 6:30??

I would respond to that comment but its only Tuesday
  • As per my text message response.........

IN!

(but you already added me! LOL)
  • AJ - Eduardo is in also. Thanks.
  • might be a game time decision, not feeling too good last couple of days
  • probably not tonite

Milton Slim
  • Hubby would like to attend as well - EatMyDust23 (Sonny)
  • count me in

Milton Slim
  • One of the longest bubble situations we've had on The Hill. Seemed like almost forever before the bubble burst, almost 4 levels I think. But sadly, it had to burst and HitMen had to be the season's first Bubble Boy.

Third place was taken by Mudgutts, leaving Pkrfce and me headsups. I told him earlier when he was monster stack that I would take him out, and I was true to my word. So back to back wins for the host!! Good way to start the season, as I ended the last one.

Great game everyone. Tammi and Sonny, great seeing you guys and hope you can make it out more often.

Hope to see everyone next week. Don't forget there is still room to play this Saturday's Deepstack Tournament if you desire.
  • Thanks for hosting as always AJ!

Almost made the money considering I was sitting at $350 in chips entering the Bubble battle!
  • Hey AJ - Thanks for hosting!

Sonny & I had a great time, despite poor performance (by me, not him).

I will be going fairly regularly we haven't talked about it but I think Sonny will make every effort to attend regularly as well.

See you next Thursday (no double entendre there!)