Going to watch NHL again?

I for one if the lockout is any further than Feb 1st, I will actually just give it up and not go back, more trying to make the point that whats going on is not the correct form of action to take.

I would like to think I am really a die hard fan, more than most probably but with bettman's great idea to "fix" the league probably is not good enough, the NHL owner have more control of it than any other of the big 4 and still everyone complains there is no money, well if they would'nt blow it all there would be some, or better yet revenue sharing!!! (Everything in baseball doesn't complain theres no funds)

Its not overly important what they are fighting about but putting the product on the ice and not the news is more important to me, and just won't turn it back on if its not there soon.

Anyone agree?

Comments

• Nope, you're bluffing.
  • You would think but no! I feel the NHL will be hurt more than they anticipate from this lockout.
  • I don't watch the NHL now
  • I really haven't followed the NHL since I left Vancouver. I still consider myself a Canucks fan, but the games run to late and I'm asleep by the second period.

I do take a certain pleasure in seeing the look on fellow Ontarians faces that I'm not a Leafs fan and will never ever cheer for them, nor bother to watch their games.

At this point, a lockout would have no impact on my life whatsoever. Which is sad.
  • The real question is, do you think this will lead to another poker boom?
  • Least it would keep focus on the poker game HA....And yet without a season I can't ask how great the leafs really are either.