Game 12; Season 19 Final Regular Game

This is it!! The final game of the season. And the points board has been corrected and updated (see Game 11 thread).

There are still a couple of players who MUST play this last regular game to qualify for the Season Ending Tournament. Check out last week's thread for more details.

I currently hold a small lead going into the final, but Milo and Pkrfce are both within striking distance. Still not safe from the horde it appears.

Who's In?

STR82ACE
HitMenZ24
Milo
Muddgutts
SamCanada
MiltonSlim
Eduardo
Shifty (T)
Pkrfce9

Comments

• Count me in!
  • Still trying to weasel my way into this one. After all, I can't just let you take it down unopposed, now can I?

(T), please
  • Out of town, see ya at the SET
  • You okay waiting until the SET for the BAP $$$.
  • Milo wrote: »
    You okay waiting until the SET for the BAP $$$.

Yup
  • been eons since I've played at the hill or otherwise. In
  • Please remove the (T), as I have apparently made sufficient sacrifice to the domestic Goddess. I am in.
    Please remove the (T), as I have apparently made sufficient sacrifice to the domestic Goddess. I am in.

Might be all for naught, unless we get more players signed up.
  • Wouldn't want to miss
    Ed from Storage Wars

YUP!

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Wouldn't want to miss
    Ed from Storage Wars

YUP!

highest bidder get my chips!
  • count me in (last minute)
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    highest bidder get my chips!

you like a cushion?

I start the bidding at 25

Milton Slim
  • Milton Slim
  • Milton Slim
  • I don't know a lot about cushions, but a friend of mine is an expert. I'd like him to look at the cushion before I make an offer.
  • Don't forget to pay the Lady!

Milton Slim
  • Slim...you watch WAY too much A&E
  • So we're on? AJ, you still got the snacks, right?
  • Game on. Snacks gotten

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • str82ace wrote: »
    slim...you watch way too much a&e

lol :-)
    ddmilcan wrote: »
    Milton Slim
  • hey aj...sorry for the late email but wasnt sure if I could make it till now,and I hate premature in me.....so anyhow in me plz
  • MR.Chatty wrote: »
    hey aj...sorry for the late email but wasnt sure if I could make it till now,and I hate premature in me.....so anyhow in me plz

we'll squeeze you in
  • Good game tonight guys . . . wish someone would have told me that 33< 88 . . .
  • Milton Slim takes down the last game of the season tonight, with Muddguts coming in second, and Pkrfce9 squeaking into third place money...despite the nasty rivers he kept losing to.

I will update the spreadsheet over the weekend, but I'm pretty sure I managed to hold onto the Season Points Lead long enough to win it this season.

SET game is scheduled for SEPT 13...that's two weeks!! NO GAME NEXT WEEK!

Thanks for making another great season everyone. Hope to see you all out at the SET game as well as the next season, which will start Sept 27.
  • A night of coolers and rivers. Milton Slim aka Barry was the ultimate bidder tonight edging out Team Yuppp. Nice to see all the familiar faces once again. It may be a 100 km round trip to play but it's worth it. Good game and good people. Congrats on the season win AJ and good luck to everyone at the SET
  • samcanada wrote: »

Trip queens can be folded!

Milton Slim
    Good game tonight guys . . . wish someone would have told me that 33< 88 . . .

Eights are higher than threes

I am sorry I did not mention that earlier

Milton Slim
  • Some of the hands last night had...

"The WOW Factor!"

nuf said...

Barry