Bristol St. Classic 55 - Tues., Sept 4th - 7pm (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• List updated as of right now at 30 players. If you're in need of an address, please PM me. Thanks!
  • Sorry for late notice, I'm out.
  • I will also be dropping out, sorry zithal
  • Sorry but I have to drop out. Coming down with something. My +2 are now a no go as well.
  • You had better be 3x as sick as usual then.
  • Running a bit late

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk 2
  • I may be late. Please blind me in.

Thanks
  • Please add me in. Will be late.
  • Thanks for hosting Rob.

Hope moose puts my chips to good use.
  • Update?

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk 2
  • Yea, who won?
  • Sorry all! I keep forgetting the final sheet at home to fill in the proper results.

After an incredibly fast run to the run table, action stalled after Moose busted in 6th, leaving 5 players. With Top 4 paying the players agree to set aside $5 from each payout, so that 5th would get their money back.

Play went on for a good 1-2 hours after that. Charles, the guy I hit a 1-outer on, in his last tournament here, ended the night in 5th place, with BSC 53 Champion, Anhdy hitting the rail in 4th, just missing his second win of the year.

That left Beanie, Profisher and Ranger as the final three. Ranger fell next in second, and heads-up lasted only a few hand with Profisher starting with a 5-1 chip advantage.

The lead held on and Profisher captured first place and the title of BSC 55 Champion, with Beanie our runner-up.
  • Zithal wrote: »
    That left Beanie, Profisher and Ranger as the final three. Ranger fell next in second, and heads-up lasted only a few hand with Profisher starting with a 5-1 chip advantage.

The lead held on and Profisher captured first place and the title of BSC 55 Champion, with Beanie our runner-up.

Hey I like this new-fangled definition of second place, and here I thought I was in third! ;)
  • You were 2nd runner up ;)