Options

To short?

not really any reads just noticing villain is a little weak..never done this before but it seemed to fit...

No Limit Holdem Tournament
PokerStars
9 Players
Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com
$5.00+$0.50

Stacks:
UTG chris777444 (5,345) 36bb
UTG+1 viv3iros (6,047) 40bb
MP1 kku.2012 (3,285) 22bb
MP2 arsch AA (3,670) 24bb
MP3 hernix77 (4,087) 27bb
CO affalakita18 (2,680) 18bb
BTN imdanuts11 (6,070) 40bb
SB jasper (7,704) 51bb
BB feivel290679 (7,605) 51bb

Blinds: 75/150 Ante 20

Pre-Flop: (405, 9 players) jasper is SB :qd :kc
5 folds, affalakita18 raises to 300, 1 fold, jasper raises to 450, 1 fold, affalakita18 goes all-in 2,660, jasper folds

Final Pot: 1,230

affalakita18 wins 3,440 (net +760)

jasper lost 470

Comments

• how u dont snap the boss hand here is beyond me
  • i'd fold here as well. he's short but he still has chips if he folds pre. i'm assuming his 3bet range has you beat. i'm a nit though, especially compared to costanza it seems.
  • what kind of madness are we up to here?

edit: I kinda think it's horrible, why not just make it 8-900 and call a shove or fold right away if he's the type that doesn't raisefold 18 BB's?
  • The thread title is so ironic.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    The thread title is so ironic.
    Yes I'm dumb, and it takes someone of a certain intelligence to stop by a strategy thread to poke fun at someone.

Thx.
  • darbday wrote: »
    Yes I'm dumb, and it takes someone of a certain intelligence to stop by a strategy thread to poke fun at someone.

Thx.

What?

I don't get what is wrong with the thread title?? Am I missing something ?

Thx.

Too funny. Somebody has to be that someone sometimes. Although I'll say it's not you....it's me.
  • costanza wrote: »
    What?

I don't get what is wrong with the thread title?? Am I missing something ?

The title is indeed too short.
  • sigh, lock this too then
  • Am I the only one that thinks folding here is terry?

Why even bother 3b'ing if ur folding to a cram?
    Why even bother 3b'ing if ur folding to a cram?
    3betting as a bluff
  • don't bluff KQ then, and don't minraise out of the SB thinking it'll do anything at all. I guess you're trying to look strong but it feels a lot like fancy play syndrome, you ended up folding a bunch of equity
    3betting as a bluff

KQo is to strong a hand to be 3 bet bluffing with in the blinds

Just flat , hit top pair, go in for a lil check raise when he cbets , fist pump, watch him spew into you with Ax and then in chat type "hahahaahhahhaahhahah <^^/> "

ez game
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    don't bluff KQ then, and don't minraise out of the SB thinking it'll do anything at all. I guess you're trying to look strong but it feels a lot like fancy play syndrome, you ended up folding a bunch of equity
    I'm just expecting him to jam his monsters and flat everything else is all
    KQo is to strong a hand to be 3 bet bluffing with in the blinds

Just flat , hit top pair, go in for a lil check raise when he cbets , fist pump, watch him spew into you with Ax and then in chat type "hahahaahhahhaahhahah <^^/> "

ez game
    but sometimes what will happen is you'll hit type top pair, check raise all in and be drawing virtually dead vs AK KK AA and then type in the chat: "jajajajajajaja"
    but sometimes what will happen is you'll hit type top pair, check raise all in and be drawing virtually dead vs AK KK AA and then type in the chat: "jajajajajajaja"

284995_10151114351224362_1895835965_n.jpg?dl=1
  • so you honestly think he's not jamming any pair on you? or A9 KJs etc?
    so you honestly think he's not jamming any pair on you? or A9 KJs etc?
    ya I'm so lost when we don't agree like this? you expect a 4 bet bluff?
  • I feel like this is a level thread for some reason lol

u know not to 3b bluff with a strong hand like KQ (the boss hand) I mean come on, and not to mention this guy 4b shoved from the CO. how tight do u think he is?

If I was in villains shoes and this happens to me, id be zipping in a retarded range lol just for being fucked with
    I feel like this is a level thread for some reason lol

u know not to 3b bluff with a strong hand like KQ (the boss hand) I mean come on, and not to mention this guy 4b shoved from the CO. how tight do u think he is?

If I was in villains shoes and this happens to me, id be zipping in a retarded range lol just for being fucked with
    I think his 4bet range is like JJ+ AK

we won't make decisions about players based on what you do because how you play is unique and different than them ;)

We definetly turn kqo into a bluff sometimes, and its a great hand to do it because it reduces the number of ak aa kk hands villain has.

Guess who taught me that ???

but the question is are we deep enough for such tom foolery!
  • I mean it's a 5 dollar tournament, I frequently open ship 18 BB's from the hijack and get snapped off by K10, even from players I don't expect it from. I can guarantee your jj+ AK+ range is 100% wrong
  • PokerStars Hand #85192361653: Tournament #613010775, $5.00+$0.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2012/08/24 19:47:19 ET
    Table '613010775 9' 6-max Seat #2 is the button
    Seat 1: Tagmi85 (2835 in chips)
    Seat 2: new2stew (7510 in chips)
    Seat 3: Jonnyny (6326 in chips)
    Seat 4: Worchai (16505 in chips)
    Seat 5: HeBcePycckue (8986 in chips)
    Seat 6: smokerock247 (1842 in chips)
    Jonnyny: posts small blind 75
    Worchai: posts big blind 150
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to smokerock247 [Kh Qh]
    HeBcePycckue: folds
    smokerock247: raises 150 to 300
    Tagmi85: folds
    new2stew: folds
    Jonnyny: folds
    Worchai: raises 150 to 450
    smokerock247: raises 1392 to 1842 and is all-in
    Worchai: folds
    Uncalled bet (1392) returned to smokerock247
    smokerock247 collected 975 from pot
    smokerock247: doesn't show hand
    smokerock247: jajajajajajjaa
    I mean it's a 5 dollar tournament, I frequently open ship 18 BB's from the hijack and get snapped off by K10, even from players I don't expect it from. I can guarantee your jj+ AK+ range is 100% wrong
    I don't get how u shipping 18bbs from the hj and someone snapping it relates?

what range are you expecting to be 4bet shoved on there?