MP: 5,186.00
MP+1: 5,628.00
LP: 4,754.00
CO: 4,402.00
BTN: 6,590.00
Hero (SB): 5,696.00
BB: 10,173.00
UTG: 2,029.00

UTG+1 posts ante 25.00, MP posts ante 25.00, MP+1 posts ante 25.00, LP posts ante 25.00, CO posts ante 25.00, BTN posts ante 25.00, Hero posts ante 25.00, BB posts ante 25.00, UTG posts ante 25.00, Hero posts SB 100.00, BB posts BB 200.00

Pre Flop: (525.00) Hero has Jd Jh

fold, UTG+1 raises to 600.00, fold, fold, LP raises to 4,729.00 and is all-in, fold, fold, Hero?

Comments

• How many hands do you have on them ?
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    How many hands do you have on them ?

50+

EDIT: actually first villain 100+
  • I fold, then close my eyes. Villain two is who we are concerned about. With a VPP of 12, he's a nit, so he's not risking his tourney life without a super strong hand JJ+.
  • never not shoving here.
  • costanza wrote: »
    never not shoving here.

cuz JJ is da nuts
  • You showed up to a nit fight with JJ. You'd be lucky to be flipping here. If I remember correctly 6% is TT+, AKo, AQs.

FOLD
  • what hands are you all

raise/folding or raise over-calling from utg1

vs

LP shove and rando sb re-shove?
  • darbday wrote: »
    what hands are you all raise folding or raise over-calling utg1 vs LP shove and rando sb re-shove?

um...pardon?
  • In other words what are people doing in utg1's spot if sb reshoves?
    In other words what are people doing in utg1's spot if sb reshoves?

As I said, I am not worried about UTG+1, EP raise could be anything. If I am UTG+1, I am only calling with QQ+.
    In other words what are people doing in utg1's spot if sb reshoves?

ah okay.

me? i'm a nit so i'm most likely folding anything but KK+. maybe if i feel lucky QQ+
  • trigs wrote: »
    ah okay.

me? i'm a nit so i'm most likely folding anything but KK+. maybe if i feel lucky QQ+
    also have to say what your opening range is (in order to gauge fold equity).

Ya so to range the random utg1 opener decent we can sort of poll peoples ranges.

His stats are suggesting he limps weak hands and raises his strong ones, but its not enough of a sample to really tell us accurately what hes doing (especially because antes just came into play last few levels)
  • My opening utg+1 range is something like 88+, AJs+, AQo+.
  • trigs wrote: »
    My opening utg+1 range is something like 88+, AJs+, AQo+.
    ya that seems average, villain range will be tighter but my point is there is some fold equity.

If we would snap get in QQ from sb I think we can do it with JJ when there is potentially dead money from the utg1 raiser, and since he 3x'd its even better than if he min'd.
    ya that seems average, villain range will be tighter but my point is there is some fold equity.

If we would snap get in QQ from sb I think we can do it with JJ when there is potentially dead money from the utg1 raiser, and since he 3x'd its even better than if he min'd.

But how often is LP in with worse than JJ ? Enough to make the call profitable, not as a 12/5, its not.
    But how often is LP in with worse than JJ ? Enough to make the call profitable, not as a 12/5, its not.
    12/5 won't help you with his shove ranges that much esp over 50 hands...but whats your shove range their or what do you give him?
    12/5 won't help you with his shove ranges that much esp over 50 hands...but whats your shove range their or what do you give him?

His range is JJ+
    His range is JJ+
    I think thats a little too tight, 18bbs ish was it? He has AKo for sure in his range that puts us around 66/33, if we add AQs and TT we are at around 44/55, and its still reasonable that he shoves aqo there.

Plus we have to give him credit always for a little spazz for a few extra percent (or maybe just half points), once in awhile you'll see a hand like kqs 99 or just q2o.

If you factor in blinds, antes, and the dead money from times the original raiser folds I'm thinking JJ is +ev
  • Thanks for the comments. Good discussion.